29-01-2018
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Interview........
waiting
Hello Future PR people!

Just received a call to tell me my PR was finally approved.
Sharing my dates it might help :p

Application handled by Etobicoke office (Ontario)
CEC Inland | CRS: 524
ITA: Oct 13, 17
Profile Submitted: Nov 20, 17
AOR: Nov 20, 17
MED: Dec 19, 18
IP1: Never happened
IP2: Dec 19, 17
GCMS Notes ordered: March 23, 18
GCMS Notes received: April 23, 18
Employment Verification (IRCC emailed my boss): March 27, 18
Call to Immigration because application had been in process for over 6 month: June 4, 18
IRCC call + Application approval over the phone: June 5, 18 (My application file had been sitting in Paris for a month they were in charge to check my French work experience and just forgot to send the file back to Etobikoke after the check... so a call after 6 month is definitely helpful.)
PPR (Landing appointment email): June 5, 18
RPRF: June 5, 18
Landing at Etobicoke immigration office: June 11, 18
PR Card : They said it takes about 3 to 4 weeks to receive it after Landing

8-9 month process overall and extremely Happy it's almost over :)

Good luck to all the people waiting and checking forums and their CIC account everyday!
It does happen, just be patients and make sure they don't forget about your file and make sure you are nice to them on the phone, they are just trying to get their job done as everyone else. ;)

Last edited:

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello Future PR people!

Just received a call to tell me my PR was finally approved.
Sharing my dates it might help :p

Application handled by Etobicoke office (Ontario)
CEC Inland | CRS: 524
ITA: Oct 13, 17
Profile Submitted: Nov 20, 17
AOR: Nov 20, 17
MED: Dec 19, 18
IP1: Never happened
IP2: Dec 19, 17
GCMS Notes ordered: March 23, 18
GCMS Notes received: April 23, 18
Employment Verification (IRCC emailed my boss): March 27, 18
Call to Immigration because application had been in process for over 6 month: June 4, 18
IRCC call + Application approval over the phone: June 5, 18 (My application file had been sitting in Paris for a month they were in charge to check my French work experience and just forgot to send the file back to Etobikoke after the check... so a call after 6 month is definitely helpful.)
PPR (Landing appointment email): June 5, 18
RPRF: June 5, 18
Landing at Etobicoke immigration office: June 11, 18
PR Card : They said it takes about 3 to 4 weeks to receive it after Landing

8-9 month process overall and extremely Happy it's almost over :)

Good luck to all the people waiting and checking forums and their CIC account everyday!
It does happen, just be patients and make sure they don't forget about your file and make sure you are nice to them on the phone, they are just trying to get their job done as everyone else. ;)
Congrats!

Also, nice copy and paste from my signature haha ;)

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Landed April 12, approved on Monday but still waitin for the card. People are getting the card after 2 days of approval. Do they have any phone number?

global_citizen_1

Apr 30, 2018
Hey everyone that submitted photos May 1st, I know there's a couple of you
I just went into my account (the 7th time today) and it changed to Updated! now back to Submitted!!! I'm so dam happy and excited!!
Expecting it to change to Approved in a couple days as is the trend.
Hi @Emily89

When did your photos reach CIC? I got a request on May 1st and was delivered to their office on May 7th, just trying to figure out when I might see an update.

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi @Emily89

When did your photos reach CIC? I got a request on May 1st and was delivered to their office on May 7th, just trying to figure out when I might see an update.
Hey! you know what... I have noooooooooo idea :p
I sent them on May 1st via Canada Post express post (so i paid more $) for 2-4 days shipping and i didn't get my tracking number so i was just hoping for the best that they received them.
My account updated on 6th June but as soon as i clicked out and back in it had gone back to submitted. So I have been accessing my account like a million times since then waiting for it to click over to approved! haha. I'm totally obsessed with it right now.

Crossing all my fingers and toes for you!! hope you see an update soon :) Mine happened like around 10 am after i had already checked it a million times that morning, so expect it to change at ANY time.

i_sanjana

Sep 14, 2016
I had photo Request May 1st and my account updated today - then back to submitted... but its a good sign! Should see approved in the next couple days. Will update!
Did your 'Date Received' changed when it showed the application was updated?

global_citizen_1

Apr 30, 2018
Hey! you know what... I have noooooooooo idea :p
I sent them on May 1st via Canada Post express post (so i paid more $) for 2-4 days shipping and i didn't get my tracking number so i was just hoping for the best that they received them.
My account updated on 6th June but as soon as i clicked out and back in it had gone back to submitted. So I have been accessing my account like a million times since then waiting for it to click over to approved! haha. I'm totally obsessed with it right now.

Crossing all my fingers and toes for you!! hope you see an update soon :) Mine happened like around 10 am after i had already checked it a million times that morning, so expect it to change at ANY time.
Interesting, thank you for the wishes.... will keep checking and let you guys know. My biggest fear is a 2nd photo re-submission request!... BUT.... positive thoughts :)