FSW
Visa Office......
TORONTO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
LANDED..........
18-04-2018
I landed on April 17 in Toronto, got updated some time last week and approved today. The status says that the card expires 2023/05/30.
Congrats! I landed on April 18, and it changed to 'Updated' on Thursday, so hoping for a quick approval soon!

Reactions: Wandering Mind

ckbargavi

May 31, 2018
Hi,

Landed Apr 12th
Updated May 25th
Approved Jun 4th (today)
I live in Montreal. Can i know how long will it take to deliver PR card ? I have a flight to catch on Friday morning.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Hello! My PR card was approved today!

Timeline:
Landed: March 10th
New photo request: April 25th
Photos received: April 30th
Application Update: May 28th
Application Approved: June 4th

Now I am waiting for my card to arrive. Let's hope it will arrive this week! Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

ash2k77

May 7, 2017
Hi,

Landed Apr 12th
Updated May 25th
Approved Jun 4th (today)
I live in Montreal. Can i know how long will it take to deliver PR card ? I have a flight to catch on Friday morning.
Congrats. You will receive on 6th June.

Reactions: ckbargavi

Kishorekish

Aug 21, 2014
Hi, How do you link your profile to your PR card application? I tried many times it ahows up as “could not find application “. Please help.

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Landed April 12, today got approved. How many days now?

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi all,
I have landed on Feb 10, 2018.
Received photo request on May 03, 2018. [No idea why it took so long.. :( ]
Photo received in Sydney NS on May 07, 2018.
Still no update in MyCIC account. Called today and they are still processing photos received on Apr 17, 2018!
Is anyone on the same/similar boat like me?
Thanks so much!

Luizmk

Sep 17, 2017
Landed on April 5th and was getting a little worried since today is the 58th day, but my status changed to updated this week (checked it monday or tuesday and then again only today, so it was sometime in this period) and from reading here it means that it has been approved and sent to production, so hopefully another update next week as it is mailed to me.

My main worry was that I did not provide an address during landing, since I had only a temporary airbnb address the agent said it was better to leave it blank and update later. It took me a month to find a place to move and because of the rush during moving time I actually forgot to send the update. I sent a Case Specific Enquiry only on May 15th, got an answer that it was updated on May 23rd. I was actually thinking maybe the updated on the status was because of this, but reading the last few pages from this topic and seeing the timelines it will probably change to approved sometime this next week. Good thing since I really liked the photos I took! :D:D:D
And just as I thought status changed to approved today! It was a great day today, my 60th in Canada, PR Cards finally approved, I passed my G Test and have a full Ontario Driver License and my wife got a part time job for the weekends and got called for an interview for a full time job.

Jamming

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
My daughter PR card, the last of four received today.

inland applicants- me, spouse and two daughters - landed on 4th of March

Add our applications online on the same day we landed. Received three of the four cards April 27th. I had to call CIC everyday until I got through and found out that they had the wrong address for one of my daughters. Sent new photos on May 4th for her with a lettter of explanation since I did not receive the original request for photos from them.

May 21st her PR card status went to updated , then back to submitted. May 31st it went to Approved . June 4th received card in regular mail.

Hope this helps those stilll waiting after resubmitting their photos especially those with children because CIC doesn’t seem to correspond With you via email when they need new photos for children or in my case where the address they had was overseas.

Reactions: LittleHuang

Sterphie

May 24, 2018
Hi,

Landed Apr 12th
Updated May 25th
Approved Jun 4th (today)
I got mine two days after it was mailed. I live in Montreal.

Reactions: ckbargavi

eric786110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
My daughter PR card, the last of four received today.

inland applicants- me, spouse and two daughters - landed on 4th of March

Add our applications online on the same day we landed. Received three of the four cards April 27th. I had to call CIC everyday until I got through and found out that they had the wrong address for one of my daughters. Sent new photos on May 4th for her with a lettter of explanation since I did not receive the original request for photos from them.

May 21st her PR card status went to updated , then back to submitted. May 31st it went to Approved . June 4th received card in regular mail.

Hope this helps those stilll waiting after resubmitting their photos especially those with children because CIC doesn’t seem to correspond With you via email when they need new photos for children or in my case where the address they had was overseas.
Location ..?