+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Guys,

Landed on 14th April 2018. Got an updated status on 25th/26th May in account, which changed back to submitted after i viewed it.
I have been trying to calling CIC for status update, but i cant land to a place where i can get an agent to talk. They say try again after sometime and disconnect the IVR.

How to get to an agent?
This generally means that your photos have been accepted and soon your status will be changed to Approved. No need to panic. just wait for a week or so for the new update.
Good luck.

Reactions: elbarto94

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I just called up CIC, i was given standard answer that i will be receiving cards in 2 months time. As per the agent, checking status or linking Application is not available for new immigrants. Where in the forum i see a lot of folks could link/track the application status. not sure if there is a change recently.
There is definitely some miscommunication somewhere. It appears that the customer services agents at CIC are unaware of a lot of things.

Hope things start moving for you. Best of luck.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
So a month and half after submitting new photos, my kid's PR card status changed to 'Approved' yesterday.

Meanwhile, my spouse and I have been rejected twice - we got a new photo resubmission email on May 22.

Good luck to everyone here.

ckbargavi

May 31, 2018
Guys,

Landed on 14th April 2018. Got an updated status on 25th/26th May in account, which changed back to submitted after i viewed it.
I have been trying to calling CIC for status update, but i cant land to a place where i can get an agent to talk. They say try again after sometime and disconnect the IVR.

How to get to an agent?

Call 18882422100. I used option 1 (English), 8 (which is something different than what we need. but it will work), 0 (for agent)

sahil13

Jun 1, 2018
Call 18882422100. I used option 1 (English), 8 (which is something different than what we need. but it will work), 0 (for agent)
It didnt help! Its the same thing, you go to any option, at the end of the IVR information it says press 0 for agent and after which it says we are unable to connect you to an agent, to check for status visit IRCC website or try and call again later

sahil13

Jun 1, 2018
Anybody who got an update regarding their application today or who had their application changed to approved today, can they please share the information along with their landing and application update dates?

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Anyone who landed on April 19.. got any update?

I have noticed that generally one received photo request after 40-45 days of landing.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
i landed April 06 but still no update and no message from cic................ what should i do..
I think that you are on track then otherwise they would have sent you photo request by now. So wait till 58 days from your landing.

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi

I landed on 18th April'18 and still the status online is submitted. Any idea as to what landing date processing is going on?

Luizmk

Sep 17, 2017
Landed on April 5th and was getting a little worried since today is the 58th day, but my status changed to updated this week (checked it monday or tuesday and then again only today, so it was sometime in this period) and from reading here it means that it has been approved and sent to production, so hopefully another update next week as it is mailed to me.

My main worry was that I did not provide an address during landing, since I had only a temporary airbnb address the agent said it was better to leave it blank and update later. It took me a month to find a place to move and because of the rush during moving time I actually forgot to send the update. I sent a Case Specific Enquiry only on May 15th, got an answer that it was updated on May 23rd. I was actually thinking maybe the updated on the status was because of this, but reading the last few pages from this topic and seeing the timelines it will probably change to approved sometime this next week. Good thing since I really liked the photos I took! :D:D:D

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Landed on April 5th and was getting a little worried since today is the 58th day, but my status changed to updated this week (checked it monday or tuesday and then again only today, so it was sometime in this period) and from reading here it means that it has been approved and sent to production, so hopefully another update next week as it is mailed to me.

My main worry was that I did not provide an address during landing, since I had only a temporary airbnb address the agent said it was better to leave it blank and update later. It took me a month to find a place to move and because of the rush during moving time I actually forgot to send the update. I sent a Case Specific Enquiry only on May 15th, got an answer that it was updated on May 23rd. I was actually thinking maybe the updated on the status was because of this, but reading the last few pages from this topic and seeing the timelines it will probably change to approved sometime this next week. Good thing since I really liked the photos I took! :D:D:D
Great! Congratulations. Hope Canada is treating well so far!!

after how many month of COPR you landed?

Luizmk

Sep 17, 2017
Great! Congratulations. Hope Canada is treating well so far!!

after how many month of COPR you landed?
I landed a little bit under 6 months after getting the COPR, I received it by mail on October 18th (it was processed October 15th) and the landing was on April 5th. But the photos were older than 6 months by a few days since I took them at the end of September. I was expecting to have to take new photos since I read about people who landed a couple of weeks under 6 months from the photos and still got asked since when they were processed 6 months had passed, but I guess they are more flexible now or it really depends on the person who will process your card.

PS: Looking at your signature our processes had a pretty similar timeline, we were invited on the same round (yay for May 17th) and sent the documents within a week, but my PPR took a few weeks more. I was really going crazy seeing everyone who had sent around the same time getting PPRs while I was stuck on IP1.

Reactions: chikoo1985

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
I landed a little bit under 6 months after getting the COPR, I received it by mail on October 18th (it was processed October 15th) and the landing was on April 5th. But the photos were older than 6 months by a few days since I took them at the end of September. I was expecting to have to take new photos since I read about people who landed a couple of weeks under 6 months from the photos and still got asked since when they were processed 6 months had passed, but I guess they are more flexible now or it really depends on the person who will process your card.

PS: Looking at your signature our processes had a pretty similar timeline, we were invited on the same round (yay for May 17th) and sent the documents within a week, but my PPR took a few weeks more. I was really going crazy seeing everyone who had sent around the same time getting PPRs while I was stuck on IP1.
Nice. I hope I get some kind of update soon.

I am still deciding where to move in Canada.

maissom

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Doc's Request.
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
07-03-2018
Guys,

How to get to an agent?
Keep trying it. Normally in the second or third attempt you get into the waiting queue, which is about 30-40 minutes wait. Past that, you will be able to talk to an agent. Good luck!