+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hello Friends,
I am new to this group, I have following question:

I sponsored my wife and daughter, they landed on 28th April (1 month back), I am waiting for their PR cards. How many more days to wait for their PR Card ?

I cannot link my application, as I have attorney. Any other way I can check their PR card status ?

Many Thanks

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello Friends,
I am new to this group, I have following question:

I sponsored my wife and daughter, they landed on 28th April (1 month back), I am waiting for their PR cards. How many more days to wait for their PR Card ?

I cannot link my application, as I have attorney. Any other way I can check their PR card status ?

Many Thanks
If all goes well and the photos for the PR card meet specifications, the current processing time is anywhere between 2 and 3 months.

Good luck. Hope your family gets their PR cards soon.

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Hey Guys, I called IRCC today, they said that they are processing the photos of april 17th (photos resend). Any one who has taken a new set of photos and sent them on the last week of april?

AliChraim

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Hey Guys, I called IRCC today, they said that they are processing the photos of april 17th (photos resend). Any one who has taken a new set of photos and sent them on the last week of april?
They received my re-submitted photos on the 23rd of April, and when I called last week they told me that my card was sent to production on the 23rd of May. So I guess they're already processing photos received on (at least) the 23rd of April.

I've been reading a lot on this forum (going months and months into the past) and have noticed that the call center agents don't actually know for sure which date the officers are processing, because they don't get updated regularly by the officers. For example, they were stuck on April 9th for almost 2 weeks, but ppl who had submitted in April 14 were being processed.

Moral of the story, always add a few days to the date that the agents give you.

zee1234

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
So my two dependants have recieved their PR cards, mine and my husbands applications are still not approved. Any idea whats happening?

Leena_m

Aug 4, 2017
You're right about the IVR options being changed - I called them too last week but couldn't get the option to talk to an agent.

I didn't get any response to my web query either which I had sent on April 7 after I had sent my second set of photos. My second set was rejected on May 22 and I raised a web query again the same day but i haven't heard back from them.

Good luck.
Thanks, I need all the luck I can get :D
So I was able to contact cic now but the wait time is 30 mins! I called +1 613 944 4000 (From US) and then 1-1-1-transfer - 2-3-2-0.

Yash10

May 22, 2018
Phewwww finally i got my 1st PR card after almost 70 day.

I have been seeing too many comments on photo request.

Just to let you know for me there was no photo request because i have submitted photo with my all other documents when i applied after getting Express entry invitation.

But you are wondering why they rejected photos.
PR Photos has to be in certain dimensions.
  • Taken by a commercial photographer.
  • 50 mm wide X 70 mm high (2 inches wide x 2- 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).
  • the subject’s name and date of birth
  • the name and complete address of the photography studio
  • the date the photograph was taken.
  • Photos has to be 6months old not more than that

Reactions: matwat4

vishal singla

May 25, 2018
helooo frndzz
MY AOR 6 MARCH
MEDICAL PASSED 15 MARCH AND IP1

AFTER THAT NO UPDATE SO I AM WORRIED PLZZ TELL ME METHOD FOR TRACKING THE FILE
FILE TRACKING ?????

AliChraim

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thanks, I need all the luck I can get :D
So I was able to contact cic now but the wait time is 30 mins! I called +1 613 944 4000 (From US) and then 1-1-1-transfer - 2-3-2-0.
All of us need all the luck we can get until the PR card is firmly in our hands ;)

I called them in April from within Canada and I had to wait 40 minutes to speak to an agent who was polite but wasn't of much help really.

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
In order to link your application select UCI and family number as the options. What causes most people to no be able to link is the place of birth. It must be the same spelling as your CoPR.

I.e.: my place of birth is Sao Paulo (city). On my CoPR it shows Sao Paulo, SP (city + province). I only managed to link them when I entered the exactly same characters as shown on my CoPR. If it still doesn't work, play around with comas/spaces. You have 5 attempts per day anyway :)

Reactions: mbaleine