+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
So today when I called them again (5th time) to check status of my resubmitted photos they made yet another excuse about not being able to find any information on my photos. This time it was "we are not able to connect to our database right now".

My understanding is that they don't keep digital track of status of resubmitted photos. But I don't know why they are so reluctant to admit this.

The call center guy said they will only communicate if something is wrong with the photos. So i think the only way I will come to know about my resubmitted photos and subsequently PR card status is when the card gets delivered to my address if at all.

Also AFAIK the PR card linking to mycic account helps only when you don't get a photo request.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wandering Mind

ns082t

May 26, 2016
Writing on the back of two photos should not be a problem..

It says one photo must include. I do not see anywhere that, you should write only on one photo..
Oh thanks ... this is bing relief for me ....my new photos delivered on 11th April ... still waiting for verdict

matwat4

Star Member
May 31, 2017
So today when I called them again (5th time) to check status of my resubmitted photos they made yet another excuse about not being able to find any information on my photos. This time it was "we are not able to connect to our database right now".

My understanding is that they don't keep digital track of status of resubmitted photos. But I don't know why they are so reluctant to admit this.

The call center guy said they will only communicate if something is wrong with the photos. So i think the only way I will come to know about my resubmitted photos and subsequently PR card status is when the card gets delivered to my address if at all.

Also AFAIK the PR card linking to mycic account works only when you don't get a photo request.
Thanks for details.Your last part of analysis seems incorrect.I have linked my application to my account but still photos rejected:-(

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Thanks for details.Your last part of analysis seems incorrect.I have linked my application to my account but still photos rejected:-(
Oh.. I should edit that part. I meant to say linking helps only if you don't get photo request. Otherwise your status will always show as 'submitted'.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Photos have nothing to do with account linking. there can be few reasons. One of the reasons is those who has landed after 6 months of receiving COPR... photos are considered out dated because as the rule photos should be recent and less than 6 months old. Such candidates receive photo request.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017

Also AFAIK the PR card linking to mycic account helps only when you don't get a photo request.
I think having patience is the key. It's same like FBI - PCC. They don't provide any details until they open the packet even if they have received it. Current inflow is really huge and it may take up some time.

Reactions: Wandering Mind