+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Pune210682

Sep 7, 2017
I just called them to check status of my resubmitted photos. Again they said they have no information on my photos since 'They just opened today 15th March photos'. I am hearing this same sh*t since past 2 weeks. This PR card process is pretty fcked up. I will just apply for PRTD when I decide to travel to Canada again.
Me too going to apply for PRTD...I think VFS Pune takes around 12 days.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I think I am going to do the same, will apply for PRTD from US. Need to dig into it, not sure about the process. Let them take their time for PR card. I don't want to waste my time on it knowing the fact that it may take up to 60 days. Not ever sure where to look up. I can't link, can't track.
You can enter with your COPR if you're entering from the US via land on your own private vehicle, should you need to come urgently.

Reactions: chikoo1985

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Do you mean March 12? you

Do you mean March 12 landed?
If you meant Feb 12.... that took way over the processing time :(

I landed March 15 so hoping very soon to be approved!
I landed a day after you- would appreciate it if you could please let us know on a change in the status, and also subsequent delivery of the PR card.

Reactions: Emily89

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
I landed a day after you- would appreciate it if you could please let us know on a change in the status, and also subsequent delivery of the PR card.
Sure thing!
I called them this morning and the lady said everything was fine and no photo requests at this time. I double checked my address with her as well.
So just gonna wait till my account online says approved and then call them again to check the date my card was dispatched. I will let you know when that happens :)
I plan to travel in 1 month so please cross all fingers and toes for me :)

Reactions: Jakev

Woodroc

Apr 5, 2017
NB
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Landed March 13 in NB. Was able to link card with my CIC online account as soon as I got home after landing, so linked card about 45mns after landing... this afternoon,April 26, PR card status shown Updated (exactly after 6weeks) but no change in status.

Reactions: Jakev

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Landed on Feb 22nd here in Toronto.
Got photo request from CIC on April 5th
Sent them new photos next day itself, and courier status shows it as delivered on 11th April.
How long would it take from then to receive PR card. After reading the thread here I feel its going to take more than a months time?
I have to travel outside Canada on 16th May.

JayToronto666

Apr 26, 2018
For your information,
Landed March.13 in YYZ,
Photo requested April.25,
Photo sent April.25,
(I really hate when they ask you for new photo and so you will have to wait another 57 days period, IT IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!)
And the photo they have in file was taken by COSTCO professionals in Feb with clear instruction. It cant be wrong, totally unreasonable.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
For your information,
Landed March.13 in YYZ,
Photo requested April.25,
Photo sent April.25,
(I really hate when they ask you for new photo and so you will have to wait another 57 days period, IT IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!)
And the photo they have in file was taken by COSTCO professionals in Feb with clear instruction. It cant be wrong, totally unreasonable.
Thanks for this- how did you get to know of the request in new photos? Via email or postal mail?

JayToronto666

Apr 26, 2018
Assume that you had also linked your application online?
I linked my application... but the thing is that there is no update or notification from the linked file to tell me if they need my photos, it still shows you do not need additional file etc.
So I think this won't help much unless they approve it.

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi there,

Is there anyone that landed March 12th and over getting approvals for the card on their CIC account?
I landed March 15 in Calgary and just waiting for any day now to be approved. I've seen some March 12th people but hoping theirs other later then that. This waiting game sucks, especially that i have travel booked....

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi there,

Is there anyone that landed March 12th and over getting approvals for the card on their CIC account?
I landed March 15 in Calgary and just waiting for any day now to be approved. I've seen some March 12th people but hoping theirs other later then that. This waiting game sucks, especially that i have travel booked....
I just noticed a status update indicating 'Updated'. However, when I click on the status inside it says 'Application in progress'.

Hoping that it'd get approved by next week.