+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

If i want to call CIC about my PR card which is the best numbers to press when calling them?
Thanks in advanced

MDW

Apr 11, 2018
CoPR received from Embassy. Arrived with CoPR at Pearson International Airport, Toronto on 18 February 2018. Secondary Immigration Officer signed off on CoPR and issued PR status and advised that PR card will take 57 days. Processing time on 18th February shows 61 days. Cannot link application. PR card not yet received. Any else with Pearson Airport February experience?
Web Form inquiry about my above case replied by CBSA, not CIC today on the 7th business day saying, "This has been corrected". Now I can link PR card application to my account. Shows status submitted. So it seems although PR status was granted, border officer never requested for my PR card. Now at least 2 more months wait if no photos are required.

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Web Form inquiry about my above case replied by CBSA, not CIC today on the 7th business day saying, "This has been corrected". Now I can link PR card application to my account. Shows status submitted. So it seems although PR status was granted, border officer never requested for my PR card. Now at least 2 more months wait if no photos are required.
Once logged in your CIC online profile and click into your PR Card application, on the right top shows date you application received. It should be the same date when you did your landing (It's the same date in my application).

It makes no sense that the CBSA agent forgot to submit the application for your PR card in the first place. If it's really the case, that's a huge mistake made by them.

MDW

Apr 11, 2018
Once logged in your CIC online profile and click into your PR Card application, on the right top shows date you application received. It should be the same date when you did your landing (It's the same date in my application).

It makes no sense that the CBSA agent forgot to submit the application for your PR card in the first place. If it's really the case, that's a huge mistake made by them.
Just like I said. Even after logging in and checking PR card application date on top right it shows today's date. Toronto Pearson goofed up causing an extra 2 months minimum delay.

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Landed Feb 23, still no card. Called cic agent is unaware of what the delay is about. Anyone in the same boat as me?

MDW

Apr 11, 2018
My account is linked and also shows my landing date as feb 23
Still CBSA error possible. CBSA could have entered the data due to which your account is linked but lost or forgotten to physically send the CoPR to CIC Sydney in the batch of 50. Has happened to another poster.

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Did you get new photo request?
Nope. No new request. Even the response from ircc was so vague when I asked.

UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Nope. No new request. Even the response from ircc was so vague when I asked.

UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Oh. I resubmitted photos 15th March. Nothing since then. I thought they take about a month more if there is photo request. I believe they might have lost my photos.

Pune210682

Sep 7, 2017
I
Try connecting again I got my call connected after 30 min waiting . The officer said card is already dispatched on 9 Apr.
Landed - 23 Feb
Dispatched - 9 Apr
Received - 18 Apr
Is dispatch date same as approved date? Which place was ur delivery address? My card is approved 12 April but has not been delivered to Mississauga yet :(

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
I landed in April but im unable to link my pr card status to my cic account. I use uci and family name but the system keeps saying application not found.Surprised others are able to do it. Which method are they using to link their pr cards to my cic? Please let me know.
Same here

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
I just called them to check status of my resubmitted photos. Again they said they have no information on my photos since 'They just opened today 15th March photos'. I am hearing this same sh*t since past 2 weeks. This PR card process is pretty fcked up. I will just apply for PRTD when I decide to travel to Canada again.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
I just called them to check status of my resubmitted photos. Again they said they have no information on my photos since 'They just opened today 15th March photos'. I am hearing this same sh*t since past 2 weeks. This PR card process is pretty fcked up. I will just apply for PRTD when I decide to travel to Canada again.
I think I am going to do the same, will apply for PRTD from US. Need to dig into it, not sure about the process. Let them take their time for PR card. I don't want to waste my time on it knowing the fact that it may take up to 60 days. Not ever sure where to look up. I can't link, can't track.