+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Dear All,

Is there any one who have resubmitted their photos in the last week of Feb? And any status update on the same?
Jan 12th: Landed
Feb 21st: Photo resubmit request for me. Sent them on Feb 22nd
Mar 1st: PR cards of my Spouse and Child received with validity from Feb 19th
Mar 1st: Photos delivered to PO box in Nova Scotia

Regards
/-
I sent my photos on Feb 21st and they were received on Feb 26th, so far there has been no update, other that the document status changing to "We do not need additional documents". I have called CIC twice and they have been unable to tell me if my pictures were received or not.

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
I sent my photos on Feb 21st and they were received on Feb 26th, so far there has been no update, other that the document status changing to "We do not need additional documents". I have called CIC twice and they have been unable to tell me if my pictures were received or not.
When did you call CIC? Today?

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
It sucks that we cannot tell how our application is processed after photo request. I was hoping it would be at higher priority after photos are received since the appln is already under process.

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
It sucks that we cannot tell how our application is processed after photo request. I was hoping it would be at higher priority after photos are received since the appln is already under process.
I know, and what they have told be hasn't been helpful either, the first agent told me to "wait a couple weeks and then call them back" and the second one told be "in this case no news is good news" (which I highly doubt, "no news" could mean that a second photo request in underway).

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Ok. I saw one approval today for photos received on 19th February.
I should have also mention that I have been told in this forum that the info that the agents are telling us about which date are they processing pictures from is not accurate, there has been people who sent their pics on feb 19 that have been approved since last week, and yet the agents claim that they are processing pics from feb 16

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
I should have also mention that I have been told in this forum that the info that the agents are telling us about which date are they processing pictures from is not accurate, there has been people who sent their pics on feb 19 that have been approved since last week, and yet the agents claim that they are processing pics from feb 16
So it's roughly 3-4 weeks after they receive photos is it?

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Hi everyone, haven't been on here in a while

So I landed 8th Jan 2018 in Toronto.
Email for new photos on 20th Feb 2018, submitted same day
Tried to link my application to account and used the online "check my application" page - it says my application cannot be found. Have checked my info over and over, used different ID methods etc, still says it doesn't exist

Have just sent a CSE as its over processing time, and I'm a tad on edge! Is this normal at all?

Reactions: sahilsharma88

squirmish_fellow

Mar 31, 2017
Hey thanks for the reply. I did try to link the application using the UCI and last name etc, but it says No application found. So i am a bit lost there.
1. Make sure you are typing the exact details as mentioned on your passport. E.g i was typing delhi as the place of issue and was getting rejected. I changed to New Delhi (on passport) and it went through.

2. You get 5 attempts to log in and then the account jams for 24 hrs.

3. It is case by case too. ( I have seen it all :) ) I am unable to link my wife’s account (dependent applicant) using her details till date. I have called CIC and have received a curt response: “First time applicants should not link their application online. It is only used for tracking PR renewals”. This is really far from truth and this forum is the proof.

All in all. There is luck and patience involved. This forum provides updates on timelines from peers that helps.

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
1. Make sure you are typing the exact details as mentioned on your passport. E.g i was typing delhi as the place of issue and was getting rejected. I changed to New Delhi (on passport) and it went through.

2. You get 5 attempts to log in and then the account jams for 24 hrs.

3. It is case by case too. ( I have seen it all :) ) I am unable to link my wife’s account (dependent applicant) using her details till date. I have called CIC and have received a curt response: “First time applicants should not link their application online. It is only used for tracking PR renewals”. This is really far from truth and this forum is the proof.

All in all. There is luck and patience involved. This forum provides updates on timelines from peers that helps.
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I am okay with them taking their own sweet time to process the PR card. I am just afraid if I will get their request messages. My CIC profile was created by a consultant and although I have access to CIC account, i do not have access to the registered email for CIC.

So my next question is, will they issue photo or other requests on the email id i provided on my PR card form or on the CIC email?