+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Jiujitser

Jul 13, 2016
Got our cards. (landed Jan 27th, sent March 5th)

There was an issue with my card though, we updated our address through online tool and my wife received her card at our current address. however my card (dependant) was sent to our previous address (found out that after I called CIC agent and they had no new address on my file at all).

Now it's time to log off the forum! Good luck to everyone!

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update this morning.

Application for my parents PR got approved.They landed on 31st Jan at 1000 island border crossing near Kingston.

I assume ,they need to wait another 7-10 days to get the card in mail ? is it curier mail or regular mail.

On my CIC account it just mentions the date approved with expiry date so is that all we see or is there any letter as well.

Cheers

S

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got our cards. (landed Jan 27th, sent March 5th)

There was an issue with my card though, we updated our address through online tool and my wife received her card at our current address. however my card (dependant) was sent to our previous address (found out that after I called CIC agent and they had no new address on my file at all).

Now it's time to log off the forum! Good luck to everyone!

How do you know that Pr CARD HAS BEEN SENT ?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hi Everyone I was approved on 2nd March still have not received my pr card not sure how long its going to take I stay in Edmonton when should i expect it ?

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hello,

I've landed in BC point roberts on Jan 16th but my application is still in progress. Should I be worried and call CiC ?
I have checked and there wasn't any messages asking for pictures or anything.

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Hello,

I've landed in BC point roberts on Jan 16th but my application is still in progress. Should I be worried and call CiC ?
Yes, call cic. You should have either got approved or new photo request by now.

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hi Guys I was approved on 2nd March still have not received my pr card not sure how long its going to take I stay in Edmonton when should i expect it ?

squirmish_fellow

Mar 31, 2017
Hello,

I have the same predicament. I landed with my wife on 16th jan in Niagara Falls. I received my card but I have heard no information for my wife’s card. Neither a photo request nor an approval. I have called cic 4 times and they say its a technical issue (95% related to photo specs). This has been the verbal feedback and nothing in writing is there. i have sent the photos again hoping for a quick reply. My situation is tricky as a trip to cuba is on line. We are supposed to fly in 2 weeks. Let me know if you hear anything.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
I have the same predicament. I landed with my wife on 16th jan in Niagara Falls. I received my card but I have heard no information for my wife’s card. Neither a photo request nor an approval. I have called cic 4 times and they say its a technical issue (95% related to photo specs). This has been the verbal feedback and nothing in writing is there. i have sent the photos again hoping for a quick reply. My situation is tricky as a trip to cuba is on line. We are supposed to fly in 2 weeks. Let me know if you hear anything.
Hi bro how many days after Approval did u receive ur card ? As u see I am in Edmonton and my card was approved on the 2nd of March yet to receive it ... They requested photo for my wife which we sent last week. My Landing Date is 20th Jan