+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ravi_GY

Jul 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
09-3016
Guys i got new photo request on Feb 14th.Sent and tracked pictures received Feb 20th. I called yesterday and the agent told me they are working on new photo request that was sent on Feb 16th.Hopefully i get mine soon..i have vacation booked early april.

redviper

Sep 1, 2017
I had my landing completed on 27th Jan. Today I received an email stating that they would need another photograph.
Typically, how long does it take from this step to receive the pr cards?

redviper

Sep 1, 2017
Got photo request today. Landed 29th Jan. Do they send photo requests to everybody by default? Not sure what's wrong with my photo. Even if I take new photos they are going to look pretty much same specification wise. Duh!
I have the same question. I double checked my photos with a scale. I have no clue how they could reject my photos. Doesn't make sense.

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
Landed Jan 26
Called cic today and they said no update on my file. I can see some Jan 28 got approved . Does your landing place effect timeline?

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
I have the same question. I double checked my photos with a scale. I have no clue how they could reject my photos. Doesn't make sense.
There are other things with effects it for example were you wearing light colour cloths? Were you smiling in the picture?

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi Guys..

Need some guidance here on my case.

Me and my wife landed at Toronto Pearson Airport - 25th Jan, 2018.
I gave my colleagues address who stays in canada during our landing for the PR card.
We returned back to India on - 1st Feb, 2018.

I received an email hour back for new photos - 07th March, 2018.

I have only received the email till now, and there has been no update/email for my wife's application.
I am currently in India. How do I send them the photographs ? Courier(Fedex) ? or Govt. post ?
Is it fine, if I send them the photos from outside canada ? Please help with your experience and suggestions.
Yes, use private couriers like Fedex or DHL

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Landed Jan 26
Called cic today and they said no update on my file. I can see some Jan 28 got approved . Does your landing place effect timeline?
Timings may be different... somebody may land after you and get approval before you. This may happen for several reasons, e.g. your POE is slower than another to send the request, the immigration employee who is validating your request is slower than another, they may not find your pics, etc.

It's like at the grocery store... if you enter a checkout lane, you may get out of it much after people who entered a different lane after you.

Waiting for 45-50 days before an approval is still considered normal time. If you were waiting 60 or more days, that would definitely be anomalous.

Make sure your PR card application is linked to your account so that you can check yourself if the card is approved and you should also get email notifications that way. :)

Reactions: SuperSaiyanGod

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
Timings may be different... somebody may land after you and get approval before you. This may happen for several reasons, e.g. your POE is slower than another to send the request, the immigration employee who is validating your request is slower than another, they may not find your pics, etc.

It's like at the grocery store... if you enter a checkout lane, you may get out of it much after people who entered a different lane after you.

Waiting for 45-50 days before an approval is still considered normal time. If you were waiting 60 or more days, that would definitely be anomalous.

Make sure your PR card application is linked to your account so that you can check yourself if the card is approved and you should also get email notifications that way. :)
Thank you for the information

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Yea I too had photoshopped my pic very well. Couldn't go wrong. But my copr (and the photo) is now more than 6 months old. Maybe they want latest pic.

apurvgaurav

Apr 28, 2016
Yes, use private couriers like Fedex or DHL
Thanks for the answer...

I have doubt regarding the address.
The address to which I have been asked to send photographs is below:

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500 – PRC Mailroom
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

I checked for the addresses on IRCC website.. but could not find the one above, or a similar pin code address.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-sydney-nova-scotia.html

Also the location differs slightly on google maps. Please help with your inputs.

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for the answer...

I have doubt regarding the address.
The address to which I have been asked to send photographs is below:

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500 – PRC Mailroom
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

I checked for the addresses on IRCC website.. but could not find the one above, or a similar pin code address.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-sydney-nova-scotia.html

Also the location differs slightly on google maps. Please help with your inputs.
Follow instructions and send to either the address you got in email or the one below, they both lead you to the same place:
  • Courier address
    CPC-Sydney
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2

Reactions: apurvgaurav