Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Got my card yesterday!

My timeline:

Jan 11: Landing
Feb 20: Card approved
Feb 28: Card received (Vancouver BC)
Congrats! How do you come to know if your application is approved? Do you get an email notification or do you have to keep checking the CIC account?

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
I am not sure if this has been addressed before....is there any trick to linking applications on myCIC??? Haven’t been able to link since my landing on Feb15th.

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
I am not sure if this has been addressed before....is there any trick to linking applications on myCIC??? Haven’t been able to link since my landing on Feb15th.
So many posts about this, search in forums. Key is using UCI, last name and making sure you type city of birth exactly as in passport

Reactions: z0mbie

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
So many posts about this, search in forums. Key is using UCI, last name and making sure you type city of birth exactly as in passport
Thank you! I tried again with birth city & state and it worked but unfortunately it linked my PRTD application and not the PR card‍♂
I will wait for few days and try again.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
I landed on the 20th of Jan 2018 my application got approved today ... for my wife who was with me during the landing it still has not been approved ... it looks like no status change any reason friends ???? Do u think they will ask for photo request ??? Will that happen today ??? Are all who landed on 20th Jan approved ???? Quite worried for my wife ... help please guys

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats! How do you come to know if your application is approved? Do you get an email notification or do you have to keep checking the CIC account?
I was casually checking on the website on the approval day, and I saw it was approved. I got an email only the day after thou.
So you don't really need to check the website every day, but if you do you may likely get to know about the approval before you get the email.

Reactions: Baahubali

blassiz

Feb 4, 2018
Finally got my card today in mail !

Application submission - 25 Aug 2016
Invitation to complete landing via phone - 1st Dec
Phone landing completed - 18 Dec
CoPR received by regular post - 22 Dec
Mailed CoPR back by express post to Montreal - 23 Dec
Mailed received by Montreal - 29 Dec
CoPR signed & mailed by Montreal by regular post - 11 Jan
CoPR received (in Vancouver) - 18 Jan
PR Card Application Status updated to APPROVED - 28 Feb
PR Card received- 2 March

Good Luck to All

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed 19 Jan ....no activity in my account

I landed on 19 Jan at Pearson airport Toronto in the evening.... updated address via web form on 24 Jan ...confirmed via call centre agent that address was updated on same day as I sent webform ....

Waiting

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Landed 19 Jan ....no activity in my account

I landed on 19 Jan at Pearson airport Toronto in the evening.... updated address via web form on 24 Jan ...confirmed via call centre agent that address was updated on same day as I sent webform ....

Waiting
how about your additional docs status currently and did you get updated status for COPR in pr application in your account?

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how about your additional docs status currently and did you get updated status for COPR in pr application in your account?
"We do not need additional documents "

It does say application received Jan 19,2018
And there is a application number

In PR application, there is a new line with COPR status updated date same as my landing date