+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Anyone else unable to connect their PR card application to their account?

No matter WHAT I try it simply says "their is no record of this application". I landed in November in Toronto.

Very frustrating as my card has still not shown up.

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Anyone else unable to connect their PR card application to their account?

No matter WHAT I try it simply says "their is no record of this application". I landed in November in Toronto.

Very frustrating as my card has still not shown up.
I had trouble too initially but was able to. Few things to try:
-- Use the UCI + Last name option, Use application id option if you know your application id (you would know this if they contacted you for photos, the number starts with R)
-- Make sure you are typing the birth place field exactly as it is in the passport (if it has province name then type that as well)
-- Make sure you are typing the letters in the exact case format
-- Use space/comma only if it has space between city and province
-- Try a different browser
-- If you are not the primary applicant, then first try adding the primary applicant. If you are the only applicant then this is a moot point

There is no rhyme or reason why the options above might or might not work, I am just throwing things out there for you to try. I think this is just a result of a software bug or poorly devised database lookup. It is probably not on the top of list for CIC and also it is not completely broken so I doubt they will do anything about it for now.

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
I had trouble too initially but was able to. Few things to try:
-- Use the UCI + Last name option, Use application id option if you know your application id (you would know this if they contacted you for photos, the number starts with R)
-- Make sure you are typing the birth place field exactly as it is in the passport (if it has province name then type that as well)
-- Make sure you are typing the letters in the exact case format
-- Use space/comma only if it has space between city and province
-- Try a different browser
-- If you are not the primary applicant, then first try adding the primary applicant. If you are the only applicant then this is a moot point

There is no rhyme or reason why the options above might or might not work, I am just throwing things out there for you to try. I think this is just a result of a software bug or poorly devised database lookup. It is probably not on the top of list for CIC and also it is not completely broken so I doubt they will do anything about it for now.
THanks for this help!

Is it the information from the passport or the info on the COPR that I should be using?

Also - for "Date you became a PR" this is the date I landed in Canada, is this correct?

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hi Folks,

I wanted to share some information regarding linking application online. So, I tried using UCI & Last Name.

As per my Passport my Place of Birth: CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU
As per my CoPR my Place of Birth: CHENNAI, TAMIL N

I tried using these, but it did not work. The POB value that worked was : CHENNAI TAMIL NADU
Note: Its different from the data in Passport and CoPR.

So please try different combinations, if the Passport and COPR data does work.

Best Regards,
Brenna

Reactions: Jakev

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
THanks for this help!

Is it the information from the passport or the info on the COPR that I should be using?

Also - for "Date you became a PR" this is the date I landed in Canada, is this correct?

Thanks for taking the time to reply!
Yes, the date you landed is correct. Also see @Brenna post below and try different combinations. Start with Passport

Reactions: Brenna

hikodna

Jan 3, 2017
someone said thy r processing Dec 7th. is ur Dec 4th approved??
Unfortunately not, I called just now and I was told my photos were rejected again, as they "couldn't see my facial expression", probably not the color of my eyes, so I'll be receiving a new letter from CIC. I took the photos at a Pro Passport Photo shop here in Toronto and they looked pretty good to me.
I was so disappointed I missed asking what batch of photos they're processing right now... hopefully they don't reject my wife's photos too, we took them at the same day and place.

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Unfortunately not, I called just now and I was told my photos were rejected again, as they "couldn't see my facial expression", probably not the color of my eyes, so I'll be receiving a new letter from CIC. I took the photos at a Pro Passport Photo shop here in Toronto and they looked pretty good to me.
I was so disappointed I missed asking what batch of photos they're processing right now... hopefully they don't reject my wife's photos too, we took them at the same day and place.
wow! this is insane. The entire PR process is very streamlined except for this photos mess.

hikodna

Jan 3, 2017
wow! this is insane. The entire PR process is very streamlined except for this photos mess.
Yes, it seems the Pro Passport Photo that I used gives refunds or new photos in case of rejection, I'll see if I still have the receipt.

If anyone took their photos in Toronto and had their PR card approved, please share where you took your photos.
If not I'll try using Costco or Staples, they claim to take PR card photos too.

Thank you.

iamrajsidhu

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Category........
CEC
Passport Req..
15/10/2017
LANDED..........
17/11/2017
My PR card got approved last friday. But still I did not received my PR card. Starting to worry a bit. How long does it take to arrive to our mailbox?
I live in Vancouver.
you will have it in 5 to 6 days

pavel2017

Star Member
May 9, 2017
ooops...tats very sad. I dont know why their specifications are not very clear as too what thy want in detail...atleast we can send a good copy.

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
PR CARD APPLICATION approved:- 01/19/1018(Friday)
Pr card Received:- 01/26/1018 ( Friday)

Landing 30th November

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
07/12/2017 ITA
08/12/2017 AOR
09/12/2017 MEDICAL PASS
09/13/2017 IP1
10/24/2017 ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS NOT REQUIRED
10/25/2017 IP2
10/26/2017 PPR
10/27/2017 PASSPORT SENT-CPC OTTAWA
10/30/2017 PASSPORT DELIVERED
11/22/2017 APPLICATION APPROVED
11/29/2017 PASSPORT RECEIVED WITH COPR
11/30/2017 LANDED AT PEACE BRIDGE (FIRT ERIN NIAGRA)
01/19/2018 PR CARD APPLICATION APPROVED
01/26/2018 PR CARD RECEIVED

Kajol agarwal

Dec 12, 2016
As you said they are working on the time line on Dec 7, 2017, did they tell you this is the date of landing or the photo request received date?

An agent told me, CPC will process the PR card printing together for both landing date and photo received date.
Photo request will be assumed "new" application in the queue and processing with the landed ones. But the difference is that they will put the landed ones in priority.

I got photo request on Dec 2, 2017, the photos received by they on Dec 7,2017.
But someone also told me , CPC have two different dates for them, so it will be better to know what is this date Dec 7 for.
This date is for re snet photos

Acidmoxy

Jan 27, 2018
I did the whole entry thing and got my confirmation of PR on Nov 7th. No PR card yet. I'm supposed to travel to the US on the 1st and return on the 7th. Any ideas on how I should proceed?