+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

kenjia01

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to call CIC (1-888-242-2100) from outside of Canada? I'm trying to call them to check on my PR card status but the automated line says I can't call unless I'm in Canada?

Jessie9364

Nov 12, 2017
hi guys,
I need your opinion. I got my landing paper and passport on JAN 18, but I plan to have a one week trip to mexico from Feb 12 to Feb 18. When I am back, I will do my landing. do you think i put myself into a risk to have a trip first and then do landing?I know most of people will do landing as soon as possible. I just think i may not have a chance to have my holiday this year, i mean 2017. i still have a chance to cancel this trip if you think i put myself into a risk. Thank you

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
hi guys,
I need your opinion. I got my landing paper and passport on JAN 18, but I plan to have a one week trip to mexico from Feb 12 to Feb 18. When I am back, I will do my landing. do you think i put myself into a risk to have a trip first and then do landing?I know most of people will do landing as soon as possible. I just think i may not have a chance to have my holiday this year, i mean 2017. i still have a chance to cancel this trip if you think i put myself into a risk. Thank you
Hi, you have time to land till your COPR expiry date. Are you in Inland or Outland?.

Jessie9364

Nov 12, 2017
I am inland. On one hand I think my PR is more important than this trip. On second hand, I am just so worried if something happen before I do my landing, I will be super regretful for not landing right after I got my passport

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
I am inland. On one hand I think my PR is more important than this trip. On second hand, I am just so worried if something happen before I do my landing, I will be super regretful for not landing right after I got my passport
Sorry, I am not sure about Inland. Hope there should be a way, you can call CIC and check.

Lucky_Reno

Jan 25, 2017
I did call them today, they are working on December 7th time line
As you said they are working on the time line on Dec 7, 2017, did they tell you this is the date of landing or the photo request received date?

An agent told me, CPC will process the PR card printing together for both landing date and photo received date.
Photo request will be assumed "new" application in the queue and processing with the landed ones. But the difference is that they will put the landed ones in priority.

I got photo request on Dec 2, 2017, the photos received by they on Dec 7,2017.
But someone also told me , CPC have two different dates for them, so it will be better to know what is this date Dec 7 for.

pavel2017

Star Member
May 9, 2017
As you said they are working on the time line on Dec 7, 2017, did they tell you this is the date of landing or the photo request received date?

An agent told me, CPC will process the PR card printing together for both landing date and photo received date.
Photo request will be assumed "new" application in the queue and processing with the landed ones. But the difference is that they will put the landed ones in priority.

I got photo request on Dec 2, 2017, the photos received by they on Dec 7,2017.
But someone also told me , CPC have two different dates for them, so it will be better to know what is this date Dec 7 for.
wht date tht told u??

pavel2017

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I agree. I am trying to call once a week on Tuesday, my advisor mentioned Monday's are usually the busiest.

My photos were received on Dec 4th, and my wife's Jan 2nd , so we have two dates to look for.
someone said thy r processing Dec 7th. is ur Dec 4th approved??

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Hi guys,
I am landing in a few days. For PR card did IRCC use one of the 2 photos submitted during PPR or do we have to submit new photos when landing?

ruldamaan

Dec 14, 2017
Can someome call ircc to ask what date they are processing for photo resend? Mine was recieved on 2nd Jan. Thanks!