13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017

Status Update: :)

Landed Oct 26 at IRCC Inland Office

Linked Application Oct 26 - Status "We do not need additional documents"

Status Changed Dec 13 - "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

Status Changed Dec 18 - "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

Status Changed Dec 20 - "Your application was approved" :)
Congrats

Reactions: GA17

avtar11

Dec 20, 2017
hi guys I already had my interview for my visa on 14/dec/2017, visa officer was satisfied with my interview. then very next day i received email that says i can now receive Pre-arrival service. as i only submitted normal police check (Not the federal police check ) visa officer asked me to provide federal police check and sent me requst form for it on 18/12/17 . i do have traffic offence ( driving with suspended licence and vehicle ) which i had back in 2012, it was showing on my normal police check and will defiantly show on my federal police check . does it gona make big impact on my visa ? m very scared please advise me .

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hi,

I was able to link my daughter PR card application after many attempts. However, when i checked the status, there is no message in the application. It shows only submitted on Landing date. can you please advise does it mean the process of application has still not started?. The landing was done on 25th Nov.

Please advise.

Thanks
Gaurav
Hi,

Once the landing is done, i.e. the CBSA officer takes one copy of your COPR (one with the photo) and returns the other one with his sign and date, it means your landing is done and you are *officially* the permanent residents of Canada from that moment onwards. As regards PR card it is an identity cum travel document. Your PR card application is said to have been submitted on the date of landing to IRCC. Don’t worry the PR card should come to you in about 61 days (current average processing time) unless they find the photo submitted to be not meeting their specifications. Now relax and all the best!

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi,

Once the landing is done, i.e. the CBSA officer takes one copy of your COPR (one with the photo) and returns the other one with his sign and date, it means your landing is done and you are *officially* the permanent residents of Canada from that moment onwards. As regards PR card it is an identity cum travel document. Your PR card application is said to have been submitted on the date of landing to IRCC. Don’t worry the PR card should come to you in about 61 days (current average processing time) unless they find the photo submitted to be not meeting their specifications. Now relax and all the best!
Hi
Thanks for the reply. I am aware about the landing process, just wanted to understand ( as reading on other queries & replies) does CIC update the step wise process in the Online status of my linked PR card application.

The application no. starts with R and it says only submitted on the date of arrival, there is no update or message in the online application.

Regards
Gaurav

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hi
Thanks for the reply. I am aware about the landing process, just wanted to understand ( as reading on other queries & replies) does CIC update the step wise process in the Online status of my linked PR card application.

The application no. starts with R and it says only submitted on the date of arrival, there is no update or message in the online application.

Regards
Gaurav
There won’t be many updates till about 6-7 weeks at least (going by the current processing time). The moment they take up your application, you will see the change in status of additional documents to “Additional documents you provided are being reviewed.” Then it will change to “documents have been uploaded.” And finally “Your application is approved.” Assuming no new photo request, you should reach the approval stage anytime between 50-61/62 days from your date of landing.

Reactions: Omidahomie

Subin Suresh

Dec 20, 2017
Hi Friends,

Could someone help me here?

Myself and my son PR card was dispatched on 12-Dec-2017.

My wife PR card was dispatched on 16-Dec-2016.

I got my PR card on Friday and my wife got PR card yesterday.

I am still waiting for my son's PR card. When i called immigration they told they have dispatched the card already and there is no way to track.

Does anyone had faced similar situation?

I am planning to travel during second week of Jan.

jimmy2times

Jan 2, 2016
Hi Friends,

Could someone help me here?

Myself and my son PR card was dispatched on 12-Dec-2017.

My wife PR card was dispatched on 16-Dec-2016.

I got my PR card on Friday and my wife got PR card yesterday.

I am still waiting for my son's PR card. When i called immigration they told they have dispatched the card already and there is no way to track.

Does anyone had faced similar situation?

I am planning to travel during second week of Jan.

Hey Subin, where did you see that your card was dispatched? I can't find any such info in my account page.

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
hi guys,
i ve been asked to resubmit my photographs for pr card.i am in canada and i received email to sent it.my question is.do we have to send the letter as well with the pics as i have just sent the pics with application and uci number written in it.do u guys think will it be a problem???

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
There won’t be many updates till about 6-7 weeks at least (going by the current processing time). The moment they take up your application, you will see the change in status of additional documents to “Additional documents you provided are being reviewed.” Then it will change to “documents have been uploaded.” And finally “Your application is approved.” Assuming no new photo request, you should reach the approval stage anytime between 50-61/62 days from your date of landing.
Thanks...

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
hi guys,
i ve been asked to resubmit my photographs for pr card.i am in canada and i received email to sent it.my question is.do we have to send the letter as well with the pics as i have just sent the pics with application and uci number written in it.do u guys think will it be a problem???
any one???anyone???anyone???