+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you check your status on your MyCIC account? I landed on Sept. 21 but no updates so far...

Here's what I can see on my account:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Landed 23rd September
same as your :(

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello...I applied for my PR Card renewal on 12th October. Marked it as Urgent. Any idea when I might get it? I tried calling the call centre, but unable to go through the IVR to talk to someone.

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the normal timelines for PR Card renewal to reach your home from the time you apply if it is marked URGENT (and if it qualifies to be urgent)?

Lynn07

Sep 14, 2017
it means they have uploaded the pictures , so you should have approval soon .. keep fingers crossed
Thanks for your reply. Can the pictures still be in the wrong format when in this status? Called CIC and they said I need to send new pictures.

ruhin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I did my landing on Sep-23. My status shows a bit different "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". for some people it is " The additional documents you provided are in review" not sure what each status mean. Any thoughts guys?
I landed on Sep 24. My one shows: "The additional documents you provided are in review". I have not got any photo request yet. Did you?

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
Just a little update, might be useful for some:

Landed: September 23, 2017
Review of additional documents changed to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed": November 8, 2017
New photo request: No (not yet)
PR card approved: waiting
PR card delivered: waiting
mine too..the same thing...lander Sept 23 too..keep checking and update us