+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
How much time does CIC take to dispatch the cards after approving the PR card application? My applications were approved yesterday. When should I expect them to be delivered?
And can we track the courier by getting the tracking number, if any, from CIC?

Last edited:

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
I sent photos my wife from outside Canada and her card has been received.

Anyone who took pictures outside of canada and who has got approval?

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Anyone landed during the last week of September 2017 and have seen any update on their cic account related to PR card?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
How much time does CIC take to dispatch the cards after approving the PR card application? My applications were approved yesterday. When should I expect them to be delivered?
And can we track the courier by getting the tracking number, if any, from CIC?
Mine arrived two days after approval, Toronto

SaranCanada

Mar 20, 2017
Hello All,

I am new to this forum.

Landed: 16th September

We have tried to link our PR card application through the given link. Unfortunately we couldn't do this for my spouse and self. Later we have tried to link using my daughter details and it got linked.

View my submitted applications or profiles

Application number // Application type // Applicant's name // Date submitted Details // Messages // Action

*********** // Permanent Resident Card // ********************* // November 7, 2017 02:53:22 p.m. EST // Submitted // None

Aforesaid details are in the status page.

Next page we have following details in Document Status section:

Name // UCI // Doc. // Doc. No. // Status // Expiry Dt // Status Updated Date // Travel Doc. No. // Country of Issue
****** // ***** // PR Card // ******** // Your document is valid. // 2022/11/03 // 2017/11/06 // *************** // *******

Based on the above.. what would be the exact status of our application???

Note: ******* - personal details :)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hello All,

I am new to this forum.

We have tried to link our PR card application through the given link. Unfortunately we couldn't do this for my spouse and self. Later we have tried to link using my daughter details and it got linked.

Application number // Application type // Applicant's name // Date submitted Details // Messages // Action

*********** // Permanent Resident Card // ********************* // November 7, 2017 02:53:22 p.m. EST // Submitted // None

Name // UCI // Doc. // Doc. No. // Status // Expiry Dt // Status Updated Date // Travel Doc. No. // Country of Issue
****** // ***** // PR Card // ******** // Your document is valid. // 2022/11/03 // 2017/11/06 // *************** // *******

Thanks.
Your card has been aaproved.

Reactions: SaranCanada

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
Anyone landed during the last week of September 2017 and have seen any update on their cic account related to PR card?
Landed on 28th September.

Status changed to " Additional documents you provided being reviewed " however there is no change in my spouse's or child's application

Reactions: Gwalia

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hello All,

I am new to this forum.

Thanks.
Congrats! you will be getting your card soon.

kenjia01

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm landing in Toronto in December and will need to do a soft landing. I'm just really worried because I will have to use my friend's Canadian address for them to send the PR card, but not sure if it will get delivered since I don't actually live there. Is there any chance that Canada Post may return the PR card to CIC if that's the case? Thanks!

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
I got pictures taken in the US at a photo studio ... got approved ... though I had to go back to the photo studio since the size of my head was off by about 2 mm (required dimension is I think 32mm-40mm, mine was 42 mm).. not sure if that played a part ...
Hi,
Did your studio guy take a fresh picture when you brought the sizing issue to his attention or did he just edit the pic and have you the print photos after editing?

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
I sent photos my wife from outside Canada and her card has been received.
Hi,

If I may ask, were the photos also taken outside? Secondly, the address to which photos need to be sent is having PO Box and generally FedEx or DHL do not deliver to the address with PO Box, so how did you manage to send the envelope containing the photos to cic?