CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
If someone can post the address to which new photos need to be sent and any other document that should be attached, that eould be great

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hi, can I ask which date you landed?
September 09, 2017. The agent responded that almost every other file require new photo for those who landed after august 06, 2017.

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
September 09, 2017. The agent responded that almost every other file require new photo for those who landed after august 06, 2017.
Oh ok. I landed on Sept 7, but still haven't received any email from them. Yesterday called cic, agent told me my application is in process. So have to wait....

Lalatendu

May 31, 2017
If someone can post the address to which new photos need to be sent and any other document that should be attached, that eould be great
Hi,
When I contacted the agent sent me the below details

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Permanent Resident card - Photo retake required

If you applied for a Permanent Resident card (PR card), or if you are waiting to receive your initial PR card, and the Case Processing Centre requires that you provide new photos, we invite you to:

• Send two photos according to the photo specifications, and
  • Include with the photos, if available, the letter/email received to this effect or an explanation letter (including your complete name, date of birth and UCI).
Where to send them

Here is the address to use to mail your photos:

Address for new permanent residents (if you are waiting for your initial card):
Case Processing Centre - PRC
P.O. Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

OR

Address for existing permanent residents (e.g., PR card replacement):
Case Processing Centre - PRC
P.O. Box 9000 ATT PHOTOS
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6K7

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Is there any official news on this? If that is the case, they should be updating in their CIC website. Some times the agents dont know what they are speaking.

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
:( Hello All

So we called today and cic agent confirmed that we need ti submit new photos.

He said that a request was sent to our agent on Oct 25. Now we have to get in touch with our agent to get the letter.

Can someone who received a photo request post the email that they received fron cic. That would be great
Yes, you need to contact your agent, as the letter is sent to them. The email that is registered in your MyCIC account is where IRCC be sending email on photo request/or any other email correspondence regarding your application. Im not too sure whether you can just simply send photos without the Official Letter from IRCC requesting you to do so. The letter that was sent is a personalised letter, that contains the applicant UCI#, address and name. For confidentiality purposes, that letter couldn't be shared. Please contact IRCC if you have confirmed your Agent didn't received the letter. I think there is also an option to changed the registered email address too, you may check with them if any forms is necessary to change the email address.

ckcolby

Oct 26, 2017
Log into your CIC account and click "Link an existing application" then choose "Permanent Resident Card." From there, chose how you want to identify yourself and answer the questions to match what your CoPR paperwork shows (especially when it comes to birth place).
Thank you!! Bro!

ckcolby

Oct 26, 2017
It doesn't mean anything if you can't link. My case is an example. Landed on Aug 29, got PR card today Oct 26. I was never able to link.
True, I landed on Sep 1, haven't got the card yet, never received an email for re-submitting photo so I'm guessing it's a good go.
Just anxiously waiting

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
True, I landed on Sep 1, haven't got the card yet, never received an email for re-submitting photo so I'm guessing it's a good go.
Just anxiously waiting
Thats true. Waiting is what makes us really anxious. I've been waiting for more than 100 days since I landed. The need to resubmit photos adding to the 61 days processing time..

sunny7

Dec 20, 2015
Going by all the previous responses it appears that it may take more than 61 days for my PR card to arrive. I landed on 4th October 2017. This is my soft landing and I shall return again in August 2018 for the good. I thought I shall collect my PR card during my current visit and then leave. Since I may exhaust my funds if I stay any longer I think I may have to fly back early. Do you people think it is a safe option? I was informed that if IRCC calls you in person and you are not in the country then probably you may not be able to get back in. This is may result in me losing my PR opportunity. What do you guys suggest? Thank you.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
I also faced exactly same situation when I landed on 02-Jul. I came back to home country after 11 days there. Get your SIN asap and the bank account. With SIN issues, you'll be pretty much safe. PRTD is the way you can come back to Canada without a pr card. From what I've seen so far in the group, PRTD gets issued easily.
Best of luck as I also have similar plans to return.

Going by all the previous responses it appears that it may take more than 61 days for my PR card to arrive. I landed on 4th October 2017. This is my soft landing and I shall return again in August 2018 for the good. I thought I shall collect my PR card during my current visit and then leave. Since I may exhaust my funds if I stay any longer I think I may have to fly back early. Do you people think it is a safe option? I was informed that if IRCC calls you in person and you are not in the country then probably you may not be able to get back in. This is may result in me losing my PR opportunity. What do you guys suggest? Thank you.

sunny7

Dec 20, 2015
I also faced exactly same situation when I landed on 02-Jul. I came back to home country after 11 days there. Get your SIN asap and the bank account. With SIN issues, you'll be pretty much safe. PRTD is the way you can come back to Canada without a pr card. From what I've seen so far in the group, PRTD gets issued easily.
Best of luck as I also have similar plans to return.
Thanks for your reply mate. I have got my SIN and bank account done. I'm just waiting for my PR card and exhausting my funds :(
As far as PRTD is concerned, it is totally at the visa officers discretion. He may sometimes deny it. Is it a full proof method?
I'm just not able to make up my mind :(

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for your reply mate. I have got my SIN and bank account done. I'm just waiting for my PR card and exhausting my funds :(
As far as PRTD is concerned, it is totally at the visa officers discretion. He may sometimes deny it. Is it a full proof method?
I'm just not able to make up my mind :(
Which country do you plan to return from? If its USA, you can just drive across the border, eh?