Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Hi, I am new here. I landed on 7th Sept. Did anyone know how to check my pr card status?
I don't Know too. I landed on September 7th as well at Coutts Border, Alberta. I can't link my pr card application.
Please let me know if you get your card.
Thanks,
Pchalla

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I don't Know too. I landed on September 7th as well at Coutts Border, Alberta. I can't link my pr card application.
Please let me know if you get your card.
Thanks,
Pchalla
Hi pachalla, I am able to link my application, but didn't show up anything.

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Oh thanks. I thought CIC is sending email notifications once the photos have been received. Didn't know that it is solely based on Canada Post Tracking.

Anyway those are my timelines:

Landed: July 19
Resend Photo: Sep 13

Now the status on my CIC is still in Progress.

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Oh thanks. I thought CIC is sending email notifications once the photos have been received. Didn't know that it is solely based on Canada Post Tracking.

Anyway those are my timelines:

Landed: July 19
Resend Photo: Sep 13

Now the status on my CIC is still in Progress.
hi, did you link your application to your cic account? Cuz when I linked my application # to my account, it didn't show anything....

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I just linked it up using UCI and LastName.. When you access your MyCIC account, there is a link to link an Application. Just choose PR card applications, and use UCI and LastName as criteria to link it up..
Yes, I did the same thing, but nothing changed. It said no data available in table.

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
hi, did you link your application to your cic account? Cuz when I linked my application # to my account, it didn't show anything....
Yes, I linked my PR card application to my MYCIC account. Mine also didn't show any message, just the status "In progress"...

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Why are folks getting picture requests? Is it because CIC is misplacing them or they don't meet standards or because the date and other info is not entered on the back.
They just write a standard message that the Photos didn't meet the standards. So no one will really know why they are requesting new photos...

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Yes, I linked my PR card application to my MYCIC account. Mine also didn't show any message, just the status "In progress"...
I didn't have this. Omg, when did you have the status? Cuz it is almost 2 months. Still doesn't have any news....

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
yes, but showed nothing... said no data available
Mine as well. There is no message. But could see the status as "In progress"? Hopefully it gets approved soon, as most experiences posted here, once its approved then the PR card will be mailed soon...

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Mine as well. There is no message. But could see the status as "In progress"? Hopefully it gets approved soon, as most experiences posted here, once its approved then the PR card will be mailed soon...
Yes, nothing, even in progress...

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes, nothing, even in progress...
That's kinda weird. Because when you successfully linked your PR Card Application, there should be an additional Data in your Application Table that you could go inside and see the status. Just like the one for your Express Entry Application (if you are in Express Entry Category). Those info like you don't need an interview, your medical result, fingerprint, status, etc...

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
That's kinda weird. Because when you successfully linked your PR Card Application, there should be an additional Data in your Application Table that you could go inside and see the status. Just like the one for your Express Entry Application (if you are in Express Entry Category). Those info like you don't need an interview, your medical result, fingerprint, status, etc...
I believed I entered the right information, because they said they find my information. However it is empty & show no data available.....