AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Hopefully, you won't get any additional photo request and it will be approved soon!
I don't see a way to get around having to submit new pics, to be honest. The ones I submitted were taken November 2016.

cybersiju

Apr 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I see a lot of people get photo requests and I was wondering if I can send new photos before they ask just in case? I dont want my PR card to be delayed as I'm planning to travel in Dec. I did my landing in September and should receive the card by Nov if they dont ask me to resubmit a new photo. Suggestions anyone?

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
SA: 21 October'16
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
Hi everyone, I see a lot of people get photo requests and I was wondering if I can send new photos before they ask just in case? I dont want my PR card to be delayed as I'm planning to travel in Dec. I did my landing in September and should receive the card by Nov if they dont ask me to resubmit a new photo. Suggestions anyone?
I dont think so it works this way with IRCC but I am not sure. I hope you will get it without pics request. All the best.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Only way is to apply TRV if it is urgent.

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello Everyone!

Landed 19th October 2017 and connected to track PR card in my CIC account last night and received file number. So I am going to get my card after 3 months?

Sorry for confusing you guys!

Thanks,
Kalpan

Hello,

If you don't received a request to re-submit a new photo, you should be receiving your PR card in more or less 61 days after landing. If you receive a request to submit a photo, add roughly 2 more months on top of the initial 61days. That's rough estimate based on some of the experiences posted here.

Reactions: kalpan

harpaldhingra

May 7, 2015
New PR card. I was asked to submit new set of photos. Its about 8 weeks since i submitted,.. am waiting... Please let me know how to check my current PR card Application status online.

I tried the to reach through link available at CIC, but that never worked. Anyone...??

detailsreq

Jun 12, 2017
All,
Below are my timelines related to PR card processing:
Landed on June 22nd at Calgary.
Photo request received on Aug 16th. Photos received by IRCC on Aug 21st
Second photo request received on Aug 23rd. Photos received by IRCC on Sept 5th
Application approved on Oct 20th. (In between I had called IRCC, they said photo request processing time would be approx a month from the time they receive it.)
Now waiting for the cards to arrive. Total time was over 4 months.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Hello,

in My CIC, PR card status is shown as "Approved".. but still no email. what does it mean - does it mean PR card is already printed and about to be sent?
when will i receive my PR card.