20-04-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Hi People,

My Application was approved yesterday and my card was mailed today in Canada Post . I will update here once i receive it

Timelines FYR

Landing Date : 10 Aug 2017
PR Card Approval Date: 28 Sept 2017

senthilmca06

Jan 26, 2017
Hi,

I did soft landing on August 3rd and I have received an email yesterday to send 2 photos as the photos which I submitted is not per spec. Can any one please suggest how to ensure the photo taken is as per specification. I'm in Chicago mostly every centre takes US specification only.

Berty3000

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Could somebody please tell me the number to call from Canada to track pr card? Are they open on Saturday? I am in Ottawa if that's any help.

Many thanks

rashmisharma0927

Sep 5, 2012
I landed on August 9. I just linked my application. It is showing the final decision as approved and is also showing the expiry date of PR card as 28 Sep 2022. Does it mean that my PR card will be mailed to me now? I was afraid about photo resend request. I dont need to worry about the photo anymore? Right?

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
So even my card has been approved today. Landed - 7th aug
Husband and son's cards approved on 28th sept
My card approved on 29th sept.
where can we check to know its approved .thanks

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
where can we check to know its approved .thanks
Below is the procedure to view your PR card application status after landing, and how to link it with your my CIC account. Copied from another thread.
Follow below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.

1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
5) Fill required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in "Date you became a permanent resident"
7) Click on search my application.
8) after application searched make sure you submit application else not linked.

One you have successfully linked your application it will shown you as "Submited" status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into "Approved" status.

If you receive any photo request then it will not change any status. Regularly check PR card processing time on CIC website as photo request or PR card approval both come in last 5-10 days (i.e if processing time is 63 days then after 55 days you will be able to see some movement.)

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
You can see the status on the cic account after linking your PR card there. You will find the steps to link the card within this forum.
Below is the procedure to view your PR card application status after landing, and how to link it with your my CIC account. Copied from another thread.
Follow below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.

1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
5) Fill required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in "Date you became a permanent resident"
7) Click on search my application.
8) after application searched make sure you submit application else not linked.

One you have successfully linked your application it will shown you as "Submited" status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into "Approved" status.

If you receive any photo request then it will not change any status. Regularly check PR card processing time on CIC website as photo request or PR card approval both come in last 5-10 days (i.e if processing time is 63 days then after 55 days you will be able to see some movement.)

Reactions: olak131

umairzulfi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hi,

I flagpoled on 24-Sep-2017 and yesterday linked my PR card application with my CIC account. There are no messages and following is my application status.

STATUS : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
ELIGIBILITY We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this normal? usually after how many days you get an update?

Current processing times are 61 days but some applicants in this thread got their PR card in less than 50 days, Why is that?

sky_limit

May 1, 2008
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
LANDED..........
29-08-2017
It's been a month since I landed. I could not link my PR card application to my CIC account. I tried all the options available in there. Any idea?!

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Hi,

I flagpoled on 24-Sep-2017 and yesterday linked my PR card application with my CIC account. There are no messages and following is my application status.

STATUS : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
ELIGIBILITY We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this normal? usually after how many days you get an update?

Current processing times are 61 days but some applicants in this thread got their PR card in less than 50 days, Why is that?
this means that your application has been submitted by CBSA office of your landing. The next update will be in 40 to 50 days whether photos are accepted or not and if accepted than application status will change to approved.
Processing times is always kept to a maximum, while 50 days that you see might be an average or for most people.