Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
22-06-2017
Such a bad news for me. I just want to shared my story.
Application approved: last Tuesday, Sept 19.
It's been one week and I still don't see my card coming. So I called IRCC this morning and was advised that they have mailed my card but the address is coming with wrong post code. I'm in Toronto and the post code in file starts with "K". At same time, I asked the agent to update my correct post code. I think the boarder officer made a mistake when I landed at Sarnia. I showed the officer the envelop I received my CORP and passport. For some reason, the officer put my address but with a post code from Ottawa. IRCC agent told me to wait another month. If the mail is returned to their office, they will send it again. Then I called Canada Post and was advised I still be able to receive my card but it will take longer for them to figure the correct post code.
Hopefully I will receive my card by this week.

alstar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2017
Such a bad news for me. I just want to shared my story.
Application approved: last Tuesday, Sept 19.
It's been one week and I still don't see my card coming. So I called IRCC this morning and was advised that they have mailed my card but the address is coming with wrong post code. I'm in Toronto and the post code in file starts with "K". At same time, I asked the agent to update my correct post code. I think the boarder officer made a mistake when I landed at Sarnia. I showed the officer the envelop I received my CORP and passport. For some reason, the officer put my address but with a post code from Ottawa. IRCC agent told me to wait another month. If the mail is returned to their office, they will send it again. Then I called Canada Post and was advised I still be able to receive my card but it will take longer for them to figure the correct post code.
Hopefully I will receive my card by this week.
Tough luck! I think its always better to confirm the address on file everytime you call them for various reasons before the card is dispatched. Loads of mistakes relating to addresses on file, photos etc are happening!

tanubisht

Aug 20, 2017
Hello All,

I just saw the updates for my PR card linked application.
I see a new table for document status - Permanent Resident Card with the expiry date.
also the final decision says : Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Does it mean the cards are issued/shipped? How much longer does it take from here to receive the actual cards in mail?

Thanks in advance.
hi where can we see this pr card message does in appear in CIC

wayneniu

Feb 21, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
22-06-2017
Tough luck! I think its always better to confirm the address on file everytime you call them for various reasons before the card is dispatched. Loads of mistakes relating to addresses on file, photos etc are happening!
Thanks alstar. I hope the card gonna come before weekend. Cuz no one knows where the mail is.... I was totally surprised the officer put wrong post code when I asked him to update my address during landing process.

Flywheel

Sep 1, 2017
Hello all ,

I am new to this forum and have just received ITA (Sept 20 draw). I have a question regarding Medical submission for my wife.
My Wife recently (last week) did her medical for Spouse open work permit and we uploaded the tracking sheet for the same for her application. Can we use the same medical for my express entry application or does she has to redo her medical? Kindly Help!

Thanks in advance.

pkshaji

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
11 JAN 2017
Passport Req..
11 APR 2017
We landed on 15 June 2017, Yet to receive the PR Card. When I checked the online by entering all the info ( like UCI , DOB , Lastname etc) I am getting a message saying " We are not able to identify you ..."

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
We landed on 15 June 2017, Yet to receive the PR Card. When I checked the online by entering all the info ( like UCI , DOB , Lastname etc) I am getting a message saying " We are not able to identify you ..."
You should have received PR card long ago. Best is to contact CIC via phone or email . Maybe they need new photos or something else.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
how do we do that could you please help
Once you log on to MyCIC you can see a link in there that allows you to link you application. Just choose PR card and fill in the form. We usually use UCI and Last Name to find the application. Fill it in according to your COPR. You can also browse the past posts in this thread to get more info. Good luck.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hello all ,

I am new to this forum and have just received ITA (Sept 20 draw). I have a question regarding Medical submission for my wife.
My Wife recently (last week) did her medical for Spouse open work permit and we uploaded the tracking sheet for the same for her application. Can we use the same medical for my express entry application or does she has to redo her medical? Kindly Help!

Thanks in advance.
I think with the ITA they give you specific clinics that can perform the medical tests. So if the same clinic she did her medical is listed then suggest you call them. However I think the process is different and usually the clinic sends the results directly to immigration (at least that's the case if you do it in Canada). The safest bet if you really can't find an answer is to do the medicals following the instructions given to be safe. Good luck.

alstar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2017
Any august landings have gotten their PRs yet? Or have status changes? In my cic account i see that my son and husband's status has changed to 'the additional documents you provided are being reviewed'. My status remains the same. Does it mean our application is on the way to approval?