+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Landed 3rd Aug, Called CIC and got to know that i need to send photos of my and my wife.
No email received, no status change yet.

aaabmfsca

Aug 8, 2015
Hello everyone. As I posted here before, a friend of mine landed on 15 of July (2 weeks ahead of me) and all of his family cards got approved on 12 September. Cards came to his address early last week. The family already left the country to USA, so I collected the cards for him and shipped them via UPS to his USA residential address. Cards didn't arrive to him until today and they disappeared from the UPS tracking service even customer service has no idea about them. One of the customer service agents told him over the phone that they might been holded or seized by the customs because it's illegal to ship cards. I have seen people do this all of the time and posted about shipping without any problems. Any one has experience about this or heard about something like this? And any suggestions for the future solutions for my frien?
Thank you.

umairzulfi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hi, Did you apply as a family with you as the principal applicant? If that's the case you should get the PPR all together.

As for landing, the principal applicant needs to land first or together with the dependents. Dependents cannot do the landing process before the principal applicant.
I was single when I got AOR back in February. After I got married in April, I updated my status and submitted requested documents for my wife.

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
SA: 21 October'16
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
Hi guys. Anyone landed in June 2017 and waiting for their pr cards here? My time line as follows:

landed June 7th
photo request Aug 2nd
photo received by cic August 24th
mycic status in progress :(

Please advise about my potential next steps.
my timeline exactly same. in additional document what is your status? document is uploaded or reviewed? mine shows uploaded.

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hello All,

I just saw the updates for my PR card linked application.
I see a new table for document status - Permanent Resident Card with the expiry date.
also the final decision says : Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Does it mean the cards are issued/shipped? How much longer does it take from here to receive the actual cards in mail?

Thanks in advance.

alstar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2017
Hello All,

I just saw the updates for my PR card linked application.
I see a new table for document status - Permanent Resident Card with the expiry date.
also the final decision says : Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Does it mean the cards are issued/shipped? How much longer does it take from here to receive the actual cards in mail?

Thanks in advance.
We've seen in this forum that once the status changes to approved, you get your cards in a week's time max. When did you land?

diljitdosanjh

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi guys. I landed on 7th August but received an email to state CIC received my complete application on 26th Sept. Does this mean I will need to wait 61 days from 26th sept for my card?

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hi guys. I landed on 7th August but received an email to state CIC received my complete application on 26th Sept. Does this mean I will need to wait 61 days from 26th sept for my card?
Hi. Suggest you give CIC a call. They would be the best to guide you on what that letter means.

afshu

Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa & Islamabad
Job Offer........
Yes
Landed on - 02 Aug 2017
Approval on My CIC - 22 Sep 2017

anyone have any idea regarding PR card delivery to the Vancouver?

Reactions: jman25