+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

N

newtoexpressentry

so those who got ur PR cards approved what is the expiry date...is it a date 5 years after application was approved or 5 years after the landing date?

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hello everyone!

I landed on July 19th, I guess I'm on the same boat as everyone hoping to get the "Approved" status by the end of the week.
I wonder if anyone has been through the situation I'm in: I had rented a place for two months using Airbnb, in order to do the initial settling. When I realized that the card would not arrive in time, I found another address and updated on the IRCC website. When checking on ecas, the home address was updated, and the mail address is just partial information of the home address.

I was just wondering if that is proof enough that they're going to send to the new home address, and not the initial one provided when landing, since there's no way I can get the card if it's sent there.

I read that several people called IRCC to check their application. What number did you call? And what options did you choose? The number I got, I only received automated voice messages...

Thanks in advance, everyone!!

cybersiju

Apr 21, 2017
I landed on September 4th but I'm unable to link my PR card application to my profile! It says couldn't find my application. I tried with UCI and Last name and no luck. I tried the application number which I got for my express entry and UCI and that didnt work either. Any suggestions?

N

newtoexpressentry

I landed on September 4th but I'm unable to link my PR card application to my profile! It says couldn't find my application. I tried with UCI and Last name and no luck. I tried the application number which I got for my express entry and UCI and that didnt work either. Any suggestions?
check ur CoPR see the date stamped on it and use that date with UCI number. My agent stamped wrong date on CoPR

Reactions: Seedorf_10

alstar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2017
Hi everyone! I landed august 1st week. I have a question regarding the details on my account. My account shows the Final Decision as 'your application was approved. Check messages for details.' What does this mean? From the conversation in this thread i assumed that the status changes to approved right when the cards are being dispatched. However, mine shows approved now. How do i know what stage is my card at im this case?

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hello everyone!

I landed on July 19th, I guess I'm on the same boat as everyone hoping to get the "Approved" status by the end of the week.
I wonder if anyone has been through the situation I'm in: I had rented a place for two months using Airbnb, in order to do the initial settling. When I realized that the card would not arrive in time, I found another address and updated on the IRCC website. When checking on ecas, the home address was updated, and the mail address is just partial information of the home address.

I was just wondering if that is proof enough that they're going to send to the new home address, and not the initial one provided when landing, since there's no way I can get the card if it's sent there.

I read that several people called IRCC to check their application. What number did you call? And what options did you choose? The number I got, I only received automated voice messages...

1 888 242 2100. You will have to select the option on the PR card. it's usually a 20 - 30mins wait time when you get through. Good luck.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hi everyone! I landed august 1st week. I have a question regarding the details on my account. My account shows the Final Decision as 'your application was approved. Check messages for details.' What does this mean? From the conversation in this thread i assumed that the status changes to approved right when the cards are being dispatched. However, mine shows approved now. How do i know what stage is my card at im this case?
Hi, just to clarify have you linked your PR card to your account? and that you see it as APPROVED. If that's the case then your assumption is likely correct. Only thing is seems rather fast as typically it takes 61 days (ard 2 months).

You can call CIC to seek clarification. Number is in the post above. Good luck.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hello everyone!

Call in this number 1-888-2420-2100,Select the option(2-3-2-0)Keep on calling if the automatic voice message says we are currently busy,so disconnect call and dial again.But now at this time you should wait minimum 30 min.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Congrats very fast,your application got approved.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys in my cic account again changed to The additional documents you provided have been uploaded from the additional documents you have provided been reviewed,is it good sign?They haven't requested me to upload any documents so far.as per the call today everything is ok and it is in progress.

Last edited:

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
So I called them and they said that my card went already into production, but they need new pictures - I haven't received any communication whatsoever requesting these pictures.
And they said it will be sent to the old address and, in case it's undeliverable, it will be returned to CIC and they will re-send it to the new address.

Now I'm totally freaking out :(

alstar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2017
Hi, just to clarify have you linked your PR card to your account? and that you see it as APPROVED. If that's the case then your assumption is likely correct. Only thing is seems rather fast as typically it takes 61 days (ard 2 months).

You can call CIC to seek clarification. Number is in the post above. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply. I had called cic last week and they had said the PR card is already linked and that the application shows approved, however, they did not have any other details. I shall call again tomorrow and seek clarity on this.