+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

water2wine

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a whole lot... Highly appreciated. I will patiently wait then.

Thanks again...

Hi there. I think they do them separately for PR cards. For example some people here have reported that their spouse or their child having to re-submit pictures while theirs are ok...or some receiving the cards earlier than other family members.

My guess the cards a processed separately and should come around the same time but not necessarily together. Just my 2 cents

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They always print pr card separetly. I was primary applicant and i recived my pr card two weeks after my husband. So it is nothing to worry about and the time frame for sendig pr card is also not reliable. For me and all of my friend took up to two weeks longer than expected time. Be patient :)

Reactions: water2wine

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello All.....

We landed July 10th, and online account turned to "APPROVED" September 5th, and we got an email September 6th (The following day)

Nevertheless, the Approved is only shown for my Spouse and myself. I have 2 Children whose application is still showing as "SUBMITTED" Has anyone been through a similar experience. Since we all landed at same time, I was thinking the will approve all our applications at one, why approve the parents while the children's are pending? Please share your thoughts....
Easy man, all will be approved within days , don't worry. Within this forum cases show that each card is processed separately. Good luck

Reactions: water2wine

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Easy man, all will be approved within days , don't worry. Within this forum cases show that each card is processed separately. Good luck
Hi Seedorf_10 any updates from your side,i think in this week also no good news for us,lets wait for another week maximum
\cheers

Reactions: Seedorf_10

water2wine

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They always print pr card separetly. I was primary applicant and i recived my pr card two weeks after my husband. So it is nothing to worry about and the time frame for sendig pr card is also not reliable. For me and all of my friend took up to two weeks longer than expected time. Be patient :)

Thank you, I will do just that - Patience....

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello All.....

We landed July 10th, and online account turned to "APPROVED" September 5th, and we got an email September 6th (The following day)

Nevertheless, the Approved is only shown for my Spouse and myself. I have 2 Children whose application is still showing as "SUBMITTED" Has anyone been through a similar experience. Since we all landed at same time, I was thinking the will approve all
Hi Seedorf_10 any updates from your side,i think in this week also no good news for us,lets wait for another week maximum
\cheers
Hey man, nothing yet, I hope we get positive updates next week :)

Reactions: RabinJi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hey man, nothing yet, I hope we get positive updates next week :)
Small updates in my cic accountThe documents you provided are being reviewed.Please check yours too.Is It normal?

toxarika

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
application Details:

Application status
:We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check : Not applicable.

Final decision : Your application is in progres.
We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Landed 17 july in pearson airport.

What is your aplication details?

Last edited:

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
application Details:

Application status
:We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Mine is exactly the same except the "review additional document" part where it says, "the additional documents you provided are uploaded" ..,

This update is there since day 1 and never changed, I landed on 18th July in pearson airport as well

Reactions: toxarika

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
application Details:

Application status

I hope you get your card this coming week, the same for all

Reactions: toxarika

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
But what did it display before this update ? Mine is showing your documents are uploaded... since day one
It was we do not need additional documents/

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello All,
Finally got the email today @ 5:55 AM PST.

Long 3 year PR Process Journey finally comes to end.
Landed 12th July.

Wish you all Good luck.
PEACE