Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Hello everyone!

I am so happy to say that I just received the PR card in the mailbox (July 31), I landed on June 1. In total it's 60 days. I live in B.C.

Hope you all get yours soon!

Cheers,

Esther
many congratulations!

Reactions: estherli

ggcad

May 16, 2017
Landed on Jun-3 on Coutts.
Called IRCC today and after 45min waiting on the line they said the card was shipped today!!
=D

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Finally was able to link my PR card application with my CIC profile! The place of birth should exactly match the one in passport (It had town name +
state name). I was initially trying with the place of birth mentioned in COPR (only the town name was mentioned).

I was also able to link my wife's and daughter's applications. While both their applications show status as approved, mine is still in progress :confused:

Landing date - June 5th 2017

Reactions: JuCW

djmani

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hello can I know if you had sent the photos to Sydney, NS, and was it signed by a person called M KRSWDA ?
Yes indeed, my receipt was signed by the same person.
I think even though it was sent with a wrong postal code, it was somehow delivered to the right address.

Also I was confirmed by the CIC over the phone and also as in my case it takes weeks to get the update on the file for the photo request received or uploaded.

Hopefully we should be receiving the PR cards soon.

lachy_

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Guys, To those who already received their PR card. Does it comes in brown envelope with IRCC letterhead same as work permit envelope?

sxu7

Apr 26, 2017
Hi,

Does anyone know that if calling CIC outside Canada to the phone number +1-613-944-4000, which timezone should I follow? Like 8am-4pm EST?

Thank you!

estherli

Jul 23, 2015
Guys, To those who already received their PR card. Does it comes in brown envelope with IRCC letterhead same as work permit envelope?
Hi, it didn't come in the brown envelope, instead, it came in white envelope with "Canada" printed on the top left corner.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Finally was able to link my PR card application with my CIC profile! The place of birth should exactly match the one in passport (It had town name +
state name). I was initially trying with the place of birth mentioned in COPR (only the town name was mentioned).

I was also able to link my wife's and daughter's applications. While both their applications show status as approved, mine is still in progress :confused:

Landing date - June 5th 2017
OMG! That was my problem too! Finally linked.

Have you seen status "pending registration"? My husband's is "submitted".

Reactions: ajithj

maple0802

Apr 26, 2017
I landed on June 7 and my PR card application on Mycic is approved. I can see my expire date is July 28, 2022. That should mean my card has been produced and is in transit. Can't wait to get my card!

Reactions: engage

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
I had landed on June 5 and application was approved today.

Card expires on July 28 2022

Reactions: JuCW and Sam8119

Canadian beaver

Jul 26, 2017
Hello guys,

I was able to link my account on line to My CIC, i logged in and it says the name right but the status is nothing clear. it says where is this application and details. Honestly no clue - there is a line of reviewing eligibility that i did not get. If i became a Permanent Resident on the date i entered the country then what is checking my eligibility go for? I am already eligible, correct?