+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
I did Flag Pole (Landing) on July 29, 2016, hopefully I will get my PR Card by the second week of October 2017.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Hi please direct me to that post or process where linking pr card to mycic is explained.
I really appreciate
Thanks
Firstly , you have to login into My CIC account

1 .Then on home page you will be able to see one button called "Linked my application"
2. Click on that button and after that you have to select "PR card" as a option from drop down
3. Try to find your application details with UCI and Family name
4. Enter city of your birth same as per your passport (make sure you are entering same city name as per your passport for e.g if your city name is like this KADI , RAJASTHAN then enter the same details in CIC)
5. Enter correct landing date and click on "Search application"

if your all the entered details will match with CIC record then you will able to see one button called "Link my application" click on that and that's it. you are good to see your application details

I hope this detail will help you.

Ajku

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
Hi all,
I have successfully linked my application online. But I was requested to send the photos again. Photo retake . Anyone know how many days they take after receiving photos to produce the or card? It's getting delayed and delayed. Landed mid may.
Anyone with photo retake request?
Please help me in knowing the processing days after photo submission.

Thanks

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Firstly , you have to login into My CIC account

1 .Then on home page you will be able to see one button called "Linked my application"
2. Click on that button and after that you have to select "PR card" as a option from drop down
3. Try to find your application details with UCI and Family name
4. Enter city of your birth same as per your passport (make sure you are entering same city name as per your passport for e.g if your city name is like this KADI , RAJASTHAN then enter the same details in CIC)
5. Enter correct landing date and click on "Search application"

if your all the entered details will match with CIC record then you will able to see one button called "Link my application" click on that and that's it. you are good to see your application details

I hope this detail will help you.
Performed the above steps, however my details are not found. Tried the different options available for searching and the result was in negative.
It is 45 days since I became a PR.

djmani

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
S
Hi all,
I have successfully linked my application online. But I was requested to send the photos again. Photo retake . Anyone know how many days they take after receiving photos to produce the or card? It's getting delayed and delayed. Landed mid may.
Anyone with photo retake request?
Please help me in knowing the processing days after photo submission.

Thanks
Same case with me. I Landed on 5th may in Vancouver, received photo request on 10th July. Sent the photos on the same day and delivered within a week. Then called IRCC and they say it takes 6 to 8 more weeks to process the PR cards after photo request. They were processing applications with photo request on 25th May when I called them. last week for update on my PR card. They told me that sometimes photo request applications are processed very quickly and I should call them in second week of August for the update on my application.

fayezhu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
I have done my landing on June 02nd and as of now no update on my PR card

Last week I called CIC and they told your application is in progress and you may expect your card by Aug 2 week
I landed on the same date as you on June 2ed. have not received the card yet. hopefully it comes soon

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
I landed on the same date as you on June 2ed. have not received the card yet. hopefully it comes soon
Today morning when I checked my PR card application in My CIC account and I saw that the status of my application got approved.

Then I called CIC to know whether they have dispatched my card or not so CIC agent confirm that today only they have dispatched my PR card to my home address :). Expecting it to delivered in next couple of days.

varuncbe123

May 24, 2015
Hello All

On July 10, I was asked by CIC to send a set of 2 new photos, as my previous photos didn't meet the standards. I had then sent them the same on the same day. I was asked to send the photos to PRC Mailroom, Po Box 4500. Sydney, Nova scotia P1B6L1.

I had entered an incorrect postal code, on the package that I sent, but I see the package was delivered and was signed by a person called M KRSWDA. When I checked with CIC call centre, to see if my photos were received, they don't have any updates or any note that my photos were received.

I am really worried now and please advice me on what I should be doing next ?

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Hello All

On July 10, I was asked by CIC to send a set of 2 new photos, as my previous photos didn't meet the standards. I had then sent them the same on the same day. I was asked to send the photos to PRC Mailroom, Po Box 4500. Sydney, Nova scotia P1B6L1.

I had entered an incorrect postal code, on the package that I sent, but I see the package was delivered and was signed by a person called M KRSWDA. When I checked with CIC call centre, to see if my photos were received, they don't have any updates or any note that my photos were received.

I am really worried now and please advice me on what I should be doing next ?
I suggest do not think much and send your photo again to correct address.
Also , try to link your PR card application in my cic account

Reactions: varuncbe123

varuncbe123

May 24, 2015
S

Same case with me. I Landed on 5th may in Vancouver, received photo request on 10th July. Sent the photos on the same day and delivered within a week. Then called IRCC and they say it takes 6 to 8 more weeks to process the PR cards after photo request. They were processing applications with photo request on 25th May when I called them. last week for update on my PR card. They told me that sometimes photo request applications are processed very quickly and I should call them in second week of August for the update on my application.
Hello can I know if you had sent the photos to Sydney, NS, and was it signed by a person called M KRSWDA ?

estherli

Jul 23, 2015
Hello everyone!

I am so happy to say that I just received the PR card in the mailbox (July 31), I landed on June 1. In total it's 60 days. I live in B.C.

Hope you all get yours soon!

Cheers,

Esther

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Landed on Jun 10, no updates.. in My cic .. it is still in progress.

I have a question to the people who got landed and were requested for submit photos again.

Are re-photo request come directly to my-cic account after you linked you PR card application ?