+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi

I received a reply from cpc ottawa email application status email.I got below reply now.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application was received is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

Any guess how much it takes to get PPR from here?

Please help.

Aor Mar 18, Med Pass Apr 6, Rcmp Submitted Jun 22.

Senthil

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Nope. It has nothing to do with credit rating. It is for taxation purpose.
What I know is usually tryin to get a loan when sin in 9 it's more difficult or raises more queries.

Taxation, you dont mean tax rate rite? since once you work in Canada you will usually in most cases be considered as resident for tax purposes.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Guys,

Quick question. When is the right time to check with CIC if everything is OK with the PR process(photos etc.)?

Say around 50 to 55 days??

Landed on June 13

Thanks,
Once you meet the minimum processing date as at time of landing. For instance, if you landed on June 13 and the processing time was 63 days at that time, call them on the 64th day.

Reactions: engage

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Hello everyone.

I need suggestions please.

I am an Indian citizen living in the US. My one time PR entry visa is valid till January mid of next year. I'm planning to go to India in November and then enter Canada starting January of next year.

Do you think it is risky or could be an issue if I enter Canada do my landing as a PR just 10 days before my copr document expires? I know I'm sometimes paranoid for no reasons but still wanted to check :p

I don't want to enter Canada and then visit India while my pr card is under process to avoid any unnecessary problems thus wanting to visit home and come back in January and start new phase of life in Canada :).

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
What I know is usually tryin to get a loan when sin in 9 it's more difficult or raises more queries.

Taxation, you dont mean tax rate rite? since once you work in Canada you will usually in most cases be considered as resident for tax purposes.
The issue you were talking about is related to trust, like question raised if you are not PR so nobody lends you big amount of money. Once you are PR this will be easier.
Taxation means your legal earning on which you pay tax and savings (RPP, EI, CPP etc.)

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Does this improve your credit rating?

Thanks for the tip.
If I am not wrong, this can help you get a mortgage, for example (as a permanent resident, the risk is lower - maybe you get a better rate) and there are some credit cards that you can only apply for if you are a permanent resident or a citizen.

My credit score remained the same after I became a PR last month.