+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
I did my in land landing interview on 20th june. Any Idea when I will get it? What is the real waiting time and why is it varying per individual?

Blacksmith72

Jun 19, 2017
I called to IRCC and they said that my cards were sent two days ago by mail.
How long is a delivery from IRCC ?

Last edited:

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone share the timelines the complete process takes as i have applied for the PR on 8th Feb-17 after paying the complete fees and the expected time shown to process my application was 50 Days. But already 130+ days have passed and the application is still under process. Last update was UCI no. was updated in my profile around 20 days back. BG check - NA, Review of additional Documents - "The additional documents you provided are being rewiewed". Please guide on the timelines in case anyone has received the PR.

Regards,
Varun Singhal
The standard processing time for PR is 6 months, not 50 days. You were probably looking at PR card, which is not the same as first time PR application.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's what I been told when I did my landing, only need to bring ur landing paper when u come back from U.S to canada by land, u can also call CIC to confirm again
Thanks!

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
I did my in land landing interview on 20th june. Any Idea when I will get it? What is the real waiting time and why is it varying per individual?
As i've seen different threads, the people who applied for their first new card on 19/20 april are getting their cards now.
So, its taking about 65-70 days.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
PR card received finally

AOR: Jan 20
PPR: Mar 20
Landed: Apr 23
PR card recd: Jun 26

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
landed April 21st. Card was sent out on Friday. How long does it take to receive it? My address is in Nova Scotia.

lagoon19

Apr 25, 2015
Hi all seniors and everybody
I am following the forum for so long and happy that everyone is getting their PR time by time. I just got my CoPR too and want to plan my landing. Since these days the processing of the PR card is taking too long, so I wonder if it could be on time for my trip on September. So, my questions is:
+ Should I just land at the time on my way back from my home country at the border?(the expiry date is Jan/2018) Any thread from this and any extra documents needed to bring?
+ In case I am going to land at Niagara tomorrow. Can I leave and come back to Canada without the PR card? Any other documents is needed beside of the CoPR? Some peopple say can, some say cannot, it is really confused information.

One more question, when the time I am out of Canada, I am traveling to few more countries, is that ok when I come back to Canada?
Please share your idea if anyone know or experienced or have the same thoughts?
Thank you very much!

Canbaby

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Greetings,

RE: Photocopies of Passport Request

I am hoping someone also from a visa-exempt country could kindly clarify this for me -
So I have recently received PPR and IRCC asks me to only send them photocopy of the 'photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport' instead of my original passport.

What does it mean by amendments of the passport?
Should I make photocopies of and send them all pages containing stamps? I thought I already scanned them that at the time when I submit my application.

Thank you!!

drhzagalo

Jul 17, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2017
Greetings,

RE: Photocopies of Passport Request

I am hoping someone also from a visa-exempt country could kindly clarify this for me -
So I have recently received PPR and IRCC asks me to only send them photocopy of the 'photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport' instead of my original passport.

What does it mean by amendments of the passport?
Should I make photocopies of and send them all pages containing stamps? I thought I already scanned them that at the time when I submit my application.

Thank you!!

Wrong thread buddy,
However, amendments here mean change notices of your passport information

drhzagalo

Jul 17, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2017
to all applicants for PR cards; please use the ECAS 1-2 weeks after landing to check if your home address has been updated..
if not updated with your current Canadian address then you need to update it online or through the phone..

My PR cards were delayed because of that

Reactions: aaabmfsca