+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

codeguru

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Got my PR card!

January 14th 2017- Landed.
February 16th 2017- Card went to production.
February 21st 2017- Card mailed out.
February 24th 2017- Card received.

Hope this helps.

I wish all of you the very best. I am still sticking around to try to help to those who need.

Cheers.

lovepanda

Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bskap said:
I have error in my COPR, my first entry date and recent landing date is wrong and said it will take 6 months to get fixed. I am waiting for my PR Card to receive and then amend it.
Same as mine. I showed that to the officer at the border but she said it was fine. Not sure what other people did, it seems to be a common error for a lot of people.

lovepanda

Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
codeguru said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Got my PR card!

Hope this helps.

I wish all of you the very best. I am still sticking around to try to help to those who need.

Cheers.
Congratulations!! :D
How did you keep track of all these times?

Sal90

Feb 1, 2017
codeguru said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Got my PR card!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Congratulationssss!
How can you track the card processing? Like when is being sent for delivery and that type of stuff?
Thanks

codeguru

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
lovepanda said:
Congratulations!! :D
How did you keep track of all these times?
Hey,

Usually my memory is just useless but this time I was closely monitoring and memorizing all the facts as you would know that this is very important to us.
Plus I have to travel soon so it was pertinent I receive my PR card on time.

Cheers.

codeguru

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Sal90 said:
Congratulationssss!
How can you track the card processing? Like when is being sent for delivery and that type of stuff?
Thanks
Hey,

Like everyone else as soon I landed, I noted the date of landing. I check what the current processing time was and kept checking every now and then.
After a month or so, I decided to call IRCC and ask the agent what the status of application was. They would say if it went for 'production' or if it was mailed out etc.

Once it went for production, I waited for a couple more days before calling them again. This time the agent said, the card was mailed out.

Doing some basic calculations of where I live,how mailing is handled and someone over here mentioned that it takes 4 business days for it reach to Vancouver.

Checked mail on the 3rd and 4th day since the day it was mailed out. Received it on the 4th day.

So it comes down to: Calling IRCC agent and asking them what the status is and making occasional trips to mailing address(if its different from your residing address)

The key is to allow atleast half of the processing time to pass since your landing and then call IRCC to check the status.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck. Cheers.

bskap

May 17, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
lovepanda said:
Same as mine. I showed that to the officer at the border but she said it was fine. Not sure what other people did, it seems to be a common error for a lot of people.
I also mentioned this to the immigration officer and he said, he will put a note in my application. I talked to IRCC and they emailed me a bunch of documents, I need to fill out to get the new COPR. He said it's better to apply for amendment after you receive your PR card, as for now, I have just my COPR as proof of PR.

renji

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inland Express Entry CEC applicant.
Landed Jan 23,2017
Friday Feb 24, 2017 got an e-mail that my photos does not qualify the required specifications. So retook the photos and mailed the Card processing center at Nova Scotia !
Hopefully this time it is fine and not sure how long till I get my pr card !

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
GokulGuruprasad said:
Landed on 28th January. Waiting for the PR card now.
The processing timelines on the CIC website are down to 46 days now.
Both me and my wife got an email that the photos are not to specifications.
So we're planning to re-take the pics again tomorrow and post it to them at Nova Scotia.

renji

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GokulGuruprasad said:
Both me and my wife got an email that the photos are not to specifications.
So we're planning to re-take the pics again tomorrow and post it to them at Nova Scotia.
@Gokul any info on how long it will take for them to process ? after you resend them the photos ?