+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Thandara

Aug 17, 2016
even I got the same email again second time around at 12:20AM into a different gmail account which I used it before when I came as a student , it's strange....I don't know what's going on
Does that means our PR cards dispatched to us ?

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Thandara said:
even I got the same email again second time around at 12:20AM into a different gmail account which I used it before when I came as a student , it's strange....I don't know what's going on
Does that means our PR cards dispatched to us ?
I hope so its dispatched. I haven't received it yet.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Update:

That e-mail from CIC was received by most PR's, not just new ones. My relatives have had their PR card for over 6 months and they got the same e-mail too.

---

Just noticed this thread.

My wife and I landed at Vancouver Airport on Oct 26, 2016. Yesterday both of us received the e-mail from CIC stating that their records show we are PR and should have our PR cards for travel purposes. I only browsed through the last 2 pages of this thread, and my understanding is that the e-mail I received yesterday is an indicator that either the PR card is being processed and/or has already been processed and is ready for mailing.

As per the 41 days processing time mentioned on the website I had calculated that I should receive the PR card by the first or second week of December 2016.

Will keep this thread posted on the progress.

On another note, received a letter from HIBC today to visit ICBC and get our photographs clicked for the BC Services Card (MSP).

Timeline:
Landed: Oct 26, 2016 at YVR airport
PR Card: Waiting...

yodheydhara

Sep 12, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-10-2016
cheire said:
anybody received PR card who landed after 25 Oct?
I landed on October 09, 2016, still havent received. :(

vikrant1603

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Called IRCC and they said this email has been swnt to everybody as information only, no correlation with PR card processing. Still they maintain they dont have visibility of cards for people landed post 24th Oct.
As their call center is handled by a third party so i believe they wouldnt be given the update on these records as of now. So i will check once again in a week's time

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
17 December 2015 ; RPRF REQUEST&PAID-13.01.16
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
20 JULY 2016(IN-22.07.16)
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
14 October 2016--THANK GOD,WAITING FOR PR CARD
Mr Tee,

What's happening to your PR card? Am worried about you.... Please chase CIC now.....you should have gotten a request for photos by now or the card itself.....

All the best...

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
I landed on 17th October. Got photo request on 23rd November. Photos delivered on 2nd December at 49 Dorchester St address. When should I call them for an update?

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
milo2015 said:
Thank you.
I wonder why still so much delays when the PPR issue rate is still low.
Welcome to CIC land !
They do their best with the means at their disposal.

MAStewart

Jan 31, 2016
Queensland, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi All,

Not posted on this forum for a few months. Just trying to keep track of PR card issuing and when to expect its arrival. I landed on 19th October and still awaiting the arrival of my PR card, did anyone land on the same day or after and receive their PR card yet?

I see that people landing on 18th October have started receiving theirs. I also note there might be a pattern of the cards being processed throughout the week then dispatched on a Monday. I hope this is the case, my 41 days processing should have completed on Tuesday 29th November then hopefully dispatched today Monday 5th December.

Out of Canada at the moment, so desperately need this to get back into Canada at the end of January.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey guys
Need a Suggestion
My cousin did her flagpole on 4th of November and She is going to India on 9th of January, do you think she will get her PR card on time or we should send our ticket to IRCC???
Thank you