+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone been told by IRCC that there is no record of resubmitted photos in their system?

I have proof of delivery from March 17 but per the agent I spoke to on Friday, they've got nothing.

Been asked to send photos for spouse and child yet again. Come June 19, 5 months post landing, our wait for the PR card will be longer than our wait time from AOR to PPR!

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
my frind landed in october with family.. his son got pr card in januvary and in februvary cic requested photo retake for frind and spouse .. sent photo on feb end .. spouse got pr card on may first week and frind still pending,, whn frind called about his pr card thy told to resubmit photo :'( :'( :'(

HRGUY

Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maya_india said:
my frind landed in october with family.. his son got pr card in januvary and in februvary cic requested photo retake for frind and spouse .. sent photo on feb end .. spouse got pr card on may first week and frind still pending,, whn frind called about his pr card thy told to resubmit photo :'( :'( :'(
OMG >< this is absolutely ridiculous to hear. How on earth do CIC conduct their work? :eek:
sometimes I wonder, We need a journalist to film and documentary film about how CIC works, and review the dark side LOL

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
Landed 26-May-16 at IRCC Calgary office. Hopefully it doesn't take more than 2 months to receive the PR card.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Landed on 9th May in Halifax . Waiting for PR Card .

can someone add my details to spreadsheet.

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed May 28. Can you add me to the spreadsheet? Timeline in sig. Cheers.

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
IrishinVan said:
Landed May 28. Can you add me to the spreadsheet? Timeline in sig. Cheers.
Added in sheet :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16UobdGYAhVTv9Xarp4ctJWozD1JkUTwPHU03UEJ6e8w/edit#gid=0

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
aru_nj said:
Landed on 9th May in Halifax . Waiting for PR Card .

can someone add my details to spreadsheet.
Done. Added you in sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16UobdGYAhVTv9Xarp4ctJWozD1JkUTwPHU03UEJ6e8w/edit#gid=0

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hello Guys,

Hope you all are doing well and your PR apps are progressing to the completion.

We landed on April 3rd 2016. Today I received three separate emails from CIC requesting two photos from each of us. The email communication is under my spouse name, son's name and third was supposed to be under my name however it shows wrong name and address also incorrect UCI & App #. Now here comes the problem, photos should be mailed along with the copy of email attachment, i can only send my spouse and son's email attachments as the last one is not pertinent to me.

What do you suggest, shall i raise case specific inquiry? or shall i call IRCC. Actually I don't want to call IRCC to avoid any confusion as we are not in Canada these days.

Also as per the email, complete address of the photographer needs to be mentioned at the back of each photograph. Will there be an issue if i write photographer's address outside Canada?

thank you all in advance.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
outstandinguy said:
Hello Guys,

We landed on April 3rd 2016. Today I received three separate emails from CIC requesting two photos from each of us. The email communication is under my spouse name, son's name and third was supposed to be under my name however it shows wrong name and address also incorrect UCI & App #. Now here comes the problem, photos should be mailed along with the copy of email attachment, i can only send my spouse and son's email attachments as the last one is not pertinent to me.

What do you suggest, shall i raise case specific inquiry? or shall i call IRCC. Actually I don't want to call IRCC to avoid any confusion as we are not in Canada these days.

Suggest submitting photos for all three of you. Include the email communications sent to you but clarify their error in a cover letter. Make sure you list the correct UCIs there.

Also as per the email, complete address of the photographer needs to be mentioned at the back of each photograph. Will there be an issue if i write photographer's address outside Canada?

Not a problem to send photos from outside Canada. Include pertinent information at the back of ONE photograph for each person.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
f1ahmed said:
Surprisingly, I have got my PR card today and my wife is still waiting :eek:
My wife received her PR card yesterday. PR processing is now complete for us. Best of luck to everyone waiting for the card. Thank you.

lvlemon1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
outstandinguy said:
Hello Guys,

Do you mind telling me what size of the photo you submit at the beginning?

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are many posts about photo issues in this thread, and some people waiting months without being informed of the problem.

Are these issues with people who submitted the photos with old specifications ? or it is random and nobody knows the reason ?

I have submitted my photos with new specs. & landed 2 weeks ago and I really do not want any delays in receiving the PR card.

What should I do to avoid this situation ?

Should I call CIC and what do I tell them ?

lvlemon1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
mdotk said:
There are many posts about photo issues in this thread, and some people waiting months without being informed of the problem.

Are these issues with people who submitted the photos with old specifications ? or it is random and nobody knows the reason ?

I have submitted my photos with new specs. & landed 2 weeks ago and I really do not want any delays in receiving the PR card.

I don't think you would know ahead cause I guess they just haven't start look your file and not start making your card yet. So even you call, the representative won't say anything except wait...

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
mdotk said:

From what I've gathered, it is random. I've seen posts where in a family of say 4, one or 2 get their card and the rest are asked to submit new photos; yet all the photos submitted, originally, were taken on the same day by the same photographer.

Also, if it was an issue of new specifications, I believe you'd see a much higher number of complaints on this forum, particularly from members who obtained their COPRs before Jan 1 2016 - when the new specs were published.