+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HB.Agenda2 said:
hello everyone... i had a quick question...

is the PR card mailer left in your mailbox or a delivery notice is left for the card to be picked up from a local post office?

i'm worried because i live in an apartment building and a friend just informed me that she called CIC to check the status of her card and she was told the card needs be signed for by the receiver or else it's sent back to CIC.... and from there it's a long and tedious process to get the card back...

while most of us are at work during Canada Post delivery times and we have the cards delivered at home address... i'm stressing out here...

all the people who have received their card please clear my confusion...
if sign is required they will leave a note and hold your package for 5 days so that you can collect or else it will go back on 6th day.

as per post and courier rules i know this much.

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
anyone know is there any delay in proceesing pr card when landed in october between 10 and 25? because i didnt get my pr card . i landed in october.
is there any one facing same situation?

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
maya_india said:
anyone know is there any delay in proceesing pr card when landed in october between 10 and 25? because i didnt get my pr card . i landed in october.
is there any one facing same situation?
You should call CIC and ask for status. They may request you to resubmit Photos as per new specifications.

kksai

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
JUnk i called them it has 50 days already and they say it will come by march end ...

what an inconsistent CIC ?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
I called the CIC yesterday and they said my card was mailed out on Feb. 15th. So, I should be getting it soon. Very happy that I didn't have to submit new photos.

Soon2332

Jan 21, 2016
How do they count processing time? How do we know dat we r in which time frame? Bcoz it gets updated weekly, so how to know which time frame we are?

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

I have a question, in case of a newcomer to Canada when we land and go through PR process, what address do you provide for delivering PR card?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xlnzee said:
Hello!

I have a question, in case of a newcomer to Canada when we land and go through PR process, what address do you provide for delivering PR card?
you can give that address where you are intended to stay for initial phase but make sure not it is not a public place or motel.

if you move to another place before you get your cards then you need to raise a CSE to change your address.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maplcard@home said:
Any update?
I landed on Jan 14th, when should I expect my card?
i landed jan 13th.

i will keep you update on this thread.

my processing time passed today 39 days.

i called them and the lady was not nice just a random ans that you are still under normal processing time wait till march 10 if you dont get your card till march 10 then give us a call....

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
ntwkengg said:
i landed jan 13th.

i will keep you update on this thread.

my processing time passed today 39 days.

i called them and the lady was not nice just a random ans that you are still under normal processing time wait till march 10 if you dont get your card till march 10 then give us a call....
So it's not actually 39 days then... It seems that CIC just states it but doesn't comply with it.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JK_CAD said:
So it's not actually 39 days then... It seems that CIC just states it but doesn't comply with it.
yes right but i will keep calling everyday to check.

also in another thread only 2-3 members from jan have said that they got their card so it looks it will take couple of weeks for us.

as we need to count mailing time too.