+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
It's getting frustrating.

I know obviously resources are low given the situation, but i also think we need a reasonable time frame to get an important document for us.

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
I am at 108 days and still the DREADED SENTENCE for my PR Card Application - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
@sepehr1384 -landed 22nd of April-Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
Somebody please copy paste the whole list and write details in that. It gives us a better visual idea please -

Calling all May, June & July applicants to add their timeline below!

PLEASE SHARE YOUR PR CARD STATUS BELOW (MARCH+APRIL+MAY+JUNE+JULY)***
***Ordered chronologically***

@CanadaEE19 - Landed 28 Feb - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@Sayantan86 - Landed 5 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@elbonia - Landed 5 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@Visabo - Landed 5 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Toronto
@india_usa_canada_pr Landed 5 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Calgary
@canImm1234 - Landed 10 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@Melam - Landed 12 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Toronto
@Vivir_Y_Aprender - Landed 13 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@gabi1984 - Landed 13 March - Application Approved
@Selvan - Landed 13 March - Application Approved
@Jabya - Landed 13 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@2M - Landed 13 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - BC
@Rahu_24 - Landed 13 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@CIC Inland - Landed 14 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@nll - Landed 14 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Lansdowne, ON
@BonjourCA - Landed 15 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@dimash - Landed 17 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Calgary, AB
@timmytam1184 - Landed 18 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@aabiola - Landed 24 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@Islander216 - Landed 28 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@Ethan_007 - Landed 31 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@eksray - Landed 13 April - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@sherry111 - Landed 23 April (by email) - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@kevinlphan - Landed 01 May - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
+ENTER <NAME> - ENTER <DATE> - ENTER <STATUS> - ENTER <PORT OF ENTRY>

Ethan_007

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Guys! everyone who went beyond 95 days of waiting for his first PR card HAS TO SEND a Web Form. Guys it is in our interest to send Webforms when they exceed the timelines, do not wait !! Trust me when many people send webforms for the same topic, a reaction always happen from them....

Ethan_007

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Reasonable timelines like how many days?
If you left Canada and you didnt get the PR Card then wait until they send it to the address you put on their system, otherwise if the CARD was lost then apply for the PTRD....tbh I dont know how long it can take, but I dont think it takes long time! PTRD is a visa my friend, as simple as a normal visa to enter to Canada but with a mention that you are entring with a right to stay permanently then you can re-apply for the PR..

No panic, you will get your card, and if no you will card get your PTRD, so lets stay of all positive here :)

Reactions: Jabya

Ethan_007

Star Member
May 8, 2020
New PR card processing time now at 95 days.
In my humble opinion, there is a great risk and a big chance that they will update the timelines tomorrow! many people have exceeded 95 days, me I reached 89 days and no change in my status....strange honestly!

Ethan_007

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Today is my 3 month anniversary lol.

I'll wait 5 more days and ask for an update.
Please keep your eyes very open these 5 days... and if there are any news in your account, dont forget to let us know :)
Otherwise, a webform will be the solution when you reach 95 days, but check tomorrow with the timelines as they may change them as always !

Reactions: Islander216

india_usa_canada_pr

Feb 19, 2019
115 days and still counting. This wait is frustrating. Raised a webform. Got the same generic reply.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.