+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ethan_007

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Do not worry a lot for your SIN number, you will get it surely, and if any issues happen you just go to service canada office (when they open) and you get it in 5mn! the deal now is with PR cards, without the PR card noone can leave and then enter in to the country.

Reactions: marianamul10

despairedh1b

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Landed on June 7th. Should my application status show something like submitted? It still shows approved.

I had raised a webform initially that I am not willing to travel, however did raise another webform when I was ready for travel.

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Landed on June 7th. Should my application status show something like submitted? It still shows approved.

I had raised a webform initially that I am not willing to travel, however did raise another webform when I was ready for travel.
Do you mean "PR card" application or the original "Permanent Residency" application that you submitted after ITA?

For me the PR card application shows "Submitted" as status and the the "Permanent Residency" application still shows approved, but when I click on it, and see the "Status Updated date" it shows the date I landed. I think this is ok/normal, from what I remember reading many times the "Permanent Residency application" doesn't update after COPR is issued, but maybe others can confirm..

despairedh1b

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Do you mean "PR card" application or the original "Permanent Residency" application that you submitted after ITA?

For me the PR card application shows "Submitted" as status and the the "Permanent Residency" application still shows approved, but when I click on it, and see the "Status Updated date" it shows the date I landed. I think this is ok/normal, from what I remember reading many times the "Permanent Residency application" doesn't update after COPR is issued, but maybe others can confirm..
I meant the Permanent Residency application - but if it shows approved, I think it makes sense. What is a PR card application? In my case, since I was outland it was pretty much automatic when I landed (I did not submit anything specifically). Does your CIC show a separate PR card application?

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
I meant the Permanent Residency application - but if it shows approved, I think it makes sense. What is a PR card application? In my case, since I was outland it was pretty much automatic when I landed (I did not submit anything specifically). Does your CIC show a separate PR card application?
You can link your PR card application (to help track its processing and when its shipped etc) to your account.
Just search this forum/google for "Linking PR card to account", you should find the steps.

Ethan_007

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hey...please follow the instruction in link below
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Please enter your city of birth as it is in your passport

despairedh1b

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hey...I thought you have linked your application! You need to see a line where there is a permanent resident card status.

Could you please send a screenshot by hiding your personal information ???
Hey Ethan - Did some exploring of my own - Yes, that was missing. Had some troubles linking the card (Place of birth was the issue) - But now I have my application linked which shows submitted. Thank you again. Hoping there is a status bar similar to how there was for Post-AOR application.

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Hey Ethan - Did some exploring of my own - Yes, that was missing. Had some troubles linking the card (Place of birth was the issue) - But now I have my application linked which shows submitted. Thank you again. Hoping there is a status bar similar to how there was for Post-AOR application.
There isn't, just get ready for a long 3 - 4 month wait.

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Calling all May, June & July applicants to add their timeline below!

PLEASE SHARE YOUR PR CARD STATUS BELOW (MARCH+APRIL+MAY+JUNE+JULY)***
***Ordered chronologically***

@CanadaEE19 - Landed 28 Feb - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@Sayantan86 - Landed 5 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@elbonia - Landed 5 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@india_usa_canada_pr Landed 5 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Calgary
@canImm1234 - Landed 10 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@Melam - Landed 12 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Toronto
@Vivir_Y_Aprender - Landed 13 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@gabi1984 - Landed 13 March - Application Approved
@Selvan - Landed 13 March - Application Approved
@Jabya - Landed 13 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@2M - Landed 13 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - BC
@Rahu_24 - Landed 13 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@CIC Inland - Landed 14 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@nll - Landed 14 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Lansdowne, ON
@BonjourCA - Landed 15 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@dimash - Landed 17 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Calgary, AB
@timmytam1184 - Landed 18 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@aabiola - Landed 24 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@Islander216 - Landed 28 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@Ethan_007 - Landed 31 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")

ENTER <NAME> - ENTER <DATE> - ENTER <STATUS> - ENTER <PORT OF ENTRY>

ank22

Star Member
May 24, 2019

@india_usa_canada_pr Landed 5 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Calgary
@Vivir_Y_Aprender - Landed 13 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted")
@nll - Landed 14 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Lansdowne, ON
@dimash - Landed 17 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Calgary, AB

landed inland 3rd june and sent pictures 4th june to ottawa. shows submitted on gckey

Visabo

May 2, 2020

@Visabo - Landed 5 March - Application Under Processing ("Submitted") - Toronto

Iceclimber

Feb 5, 2020
Hi all,
FSW-O here, landed on 7th May 2020. I am quite puzzled about tracking the PR card status (1st PR card).

While trying to get the status of my PR card (at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/, from https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html), I got the following (all details were correct):

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
  • Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
This means they haven't started processing my PR card application, correct? Does the processing time start on the date of landing (i.e., 95 days from the 7th May in my case, according to the last update), or what? Because this would mean that they would start processing my application within 3 months from 7th May, and that only after they started I can track the status... so it's basically a matter of trying to check the status at random, to understand whether they started processing the application?
What a messy system...