+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Can anyone describe the procedures after landing? what all things to do and all.

We landed on Jan 25th, we haven't received PR card and we are not able to apply for MSP and BC ID. for everything here in Vancouver they are asking for PR card. So not able to meet a doctor also as we dont have health card.

Can anyone help me with procedures after landing.

Thanks in advance!
Hi there,
You should be able to get MSP on the basis of CoPR. Try on their website https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/health-drug-coverage/msp/bc-residents/eligibility-and-enrolment/how-to-enrol

Unfortunately they won't take CoPR for BCID but I believe passport should work? I applied for BCID for 5 years ago, things might have changed there but from my personal experience COPR for MSP should work.

You can link your PR card application, but not mandatory.

Last edited:

Stinsonxriley

Aug 21, 2019
Was able to link my pr card application after ages and read that card was approved and mailed out on 6th feb. Was wondering how long it might take to arrive, I live in Vancouver so any idea how many more days it might take?

nikh941

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Surrey
Was able to link my pr card application after ages and read that card was approved and mailed out on 6th feb. Was wondering how long it might take to arrive, I live in Vancouver so any idea how many more days it might take?
Hey, I also live in Vancouver area and my card was also approved and dispatched on February 06 but I haven’t received it yet. Let’s stay in touch and keep each other posted until we receive it.

Reactions: Stinsonxriley

kannanl2k

Mar 29, 2017
Friends,

We had the landing interview on Feb 12th, 2020. I and my wife received our cards on Feb 21st, 2020. We are still waiting for the PR cards for two daughters. I am not sure how I can track their PR application? I am also reading that I have to link my CIC account to track. Could someone suggest to me how I could do that?

Thanks.