+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ben01

Sep 24, 2019
Hi gents, for the ones that have already landed.... I'm planning to land in Toronto in February 3rd and my photo does not look good it has some scratches.... and I'm wondering if I can provide the immigration officer with additional photo as back up plan... Do you think it is possible to give additonal photo to the immigration officer ?

unfortunately, I will be in Toronto from February 3rd to 21st and I don't have the luxury to stay more than that ... I have to get my PR card within this period.

Please enlighten me if you have any information that can help.

inlandsp2018

May 1, 2019
Hi gents, for the ones that have already landed.... I'm planning to land in Toronto in February 3rd and my photo does not look good it has some scratches.... and I'm wondering if I can provide the immigration officer with additional photo as back up plan... Do you think it is possible to give additonal photo to the immigration officer ?

unfortunately, I will be in Toronto from February 3rd to 21st and I don't have the luxury to stay more than that ... I have to get my PR card within this period.

Please enlighten me if you have any information that can help.

Why don't you take a new pictures and submit it when you land on Feb 3rd ?? That way it will be much better than submitting pictures with scratches ??? When you first land on Feb 3rd you will be seeing immigration officer to do your landing. You will have to submit valid pictures for ur PR card. You should take new pictures with the specification for PR card and submit it. This will not mean you might not be asked to submit the pictures again but possibility would be higher you won't be asked to submit again.

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Why don't you take a new pictures and submit it when you land on Feb 3rd ?? That way it will be much better than submitting pictures with scratches ??? When you first land on Feb 3rd you will be seeing immigration officer to do your landing. You will have to submit valid pictures for ur PR card. You should take new pictures with the specification for PR card and submit it. This will not mean you might not be asked to submit the pictures again but possibility would be higher you won't be asked to submit again.
Didn't know we need to submit another set of photos when landing? Thought they will just using the one on COPR?

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Yes, it's 24*7 and I assume 365 days, since I landed on Christmas Day. The experience was routine, they asked about my address, customs forms, proof of funding etc. One surprising thing was, the customs officer did not take my goods to carry and goods to follow form. He asked me when am I going to settle there permanently, and I said in 4-5 months. So he told me since I'm not settling now, I don't need to submit the forms now. I will have to submit them when I'm ready for moving permanently.