+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

ari19

Feb 11, 2019
Hang in there , yours will probably come tomorrow as I landed on January 1st 2019 and got a ghost update today..
Got a ghost update today morning! Landed 2nd Jan 2019. Called up CIC to check if my pics were fine. They said that there's no comments either good or bad. Does it now mean that my card will be approved in next 3 days? Can one still get a request for new pics after ghost update?

mak2911

Jun 29, 2017
Hello All,

Want to give you guys update for me and my partner's application:

Landed : 7 Nov.,2018
Received Photo Request - 23-Dec-18
Sent Photos -23-Dec-18
Photos Delivered - 28-Dec-18
Profile updated- 12-Feb-19 (Ghost Update in profile, no email)
Approved : waiting for final decision
PR Card - Waiting for PR Card

Thank you all of you guys who post their timelines and helpful to others with quires.
Now hope to be approved with in next 3 days. (finger crossed)

Reactions: dk27

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Hello All,

Want to give you guys update for me and my partner's application:

Landed : 7 Nov.,2018
Received Photo Request - 23-Dec-18
Sent Photos -23-Dec-18
Photos Delivered - 28-Dec-18
Profile updated- 12-Feb-19 (Ghost Update in profile, no email)
Approved : waiting for final decision
PR Card - Waiting for PR Card

Thank you all of you guys who post their timelines and helpful to others with quires.
Now hope to be approved with in next 3 days. (finger crossed)
Encouraging to see December 28th!

Reactions: medwiz and Jonasin

jonnnie23

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Hey, what was your status on the account before your saw the ghost update? Mine just shows submitted as of now.
Mine was showing submitted before the ghost update and then after I clicked on it , it went back to submitted

ehsanmht

Jul 11, 2017
We did a soft landing back in October and went back to our country(Turkey). My pictures got approved but my wife's got rejected. So we had to resend them and this time they were approved. The reason behind retaking pictures is the approval tool they're using IMO. They just put your pictures in the tool and if its not perfectly fit, it just gets rejected. This time we went to a photo studio and took the pictures exactly as per specifications and measured afterwards.
From where did you take the pictures for re submission?Inside/outside canada?Did you mention the name/seal of the studio in the back of your pictures?

ari19

Feb 11, 2019
Mine was showing submitted before the ghost update and then after I clicked on it , it went back to submitted
Mine was showing as 'Application/profile updated'. But when I clicked on it, there was no change and the status went back to 'submitted'. How long now till approval?

sanaf05

Jul 13, 2018
Hi ,

1)My PR card got approved on feb 4th and have not yet received PR card ..... does anyone know how long does it take to get the PR card delivered to mailing address after approval

2) Also can anyone please let me know when you got request for photo resubmission was it through only 'email' or you guys got the hard copy mailed to your address too ??

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Hi ,

1)My PR card got approved on feb 4th and have not yet received PR card ..... does anyone know how long does it take to get the PR card delivered to mailing address after approval

2) Also can anyone please let me know when you got request for photo resubmission was it through only 'email' or you guys got the hard copy mailed to your address too ??
no hard copy only email for me.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hi ,

I got a photo resubmission hard copy letter mailed...no email...it depends.
I think I read on here that it's usually an email if the resubmission request is for primary applicant whilst it's a letter if request is for dependant...my photo resubmission was for my son so kinda makes sense