+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
That is interesting. But are we not supposed to have address of commercial photographer at back of the photos ?
How did you manage it with personal camera photos ?
When we completed our post ita application they don't require any stamp or address of photographer, so we did at that time. It worked partially :D

nadine_2405

Jan 15, 2019
Hi Folks,
Following are my timelines:
Soft landing: Dec 9th 2018 at Arch peach border at Surrey/Vancouver
Ghost update: Jan 17th 2019
Approved for me: Jan 18th 2019
Delivered: Should be in my mailbox or will arrive sometime this week

Photo request for spouse: Jan 23rd 2019
We got photos done from same place - Walgreens. My photo got accepted but my wife's photo got rejected.

Can you please suggest, what should I do to make sure photo don't get rejected this time? I am thinking to show photo specification paper to photographer. However, I did that last time as well and still photo got rejected. Please suggest.
hi, did you receive your card? and if so, when did you receive it?
thank you!

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hey Fellow Group Members,

My AOR is 13 Aug, & my MEP was on 1 Sept. Till date my background check hasn't started.
I haven't odered any GCMS notes; however I've called twice and raised a webform. Everytime I got the same reply everything looks good and you're in the time frame & Bcg hasn't started.

Has it happened before should i order GCMS or wait until 13 Feb ?

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
wait till fab now bro u will get update sure
Hey Fellow Group Members,

My AOR is 13 Aug, & my MEP was on 1 Sept. Till date my background check hasn't started.
I haven't odered any GCMS notes; however I've called twice and raised a webform. Everytime I got the same reply everything looks good and you're in the time frame & Bcg hasn't started.

Has it happened before should i order GCMS or wait until 13 Feb ?

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hi there,

Please post if any one gets ghost update or approved status for photo request came in after December

Thank-you so much in advance
I got a ghost update on thursday and disappear now. Earlier I called IRCC and the rep told me as of the time I spoke to him my card was in production. The update is gone now but nothing yet
What is ghost update anyway and I'm curious to know who coined the name'ghost update'