+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

gc29

Aug 15, 2018
No. No photo request
Thanks for the reply. Took quite a lot of time when compared to some other here to get the approval.

I landed on June 18. Still waiting for the card. I have no clue how to check the status of the card. I am working through an agent, so someone said I won't be able to see the status of the Card.

prabh11

Oct 31, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I landed June 28th and status on my account says "Application/profile updated" from submitted, what does this means?
Thanks.

Benson_Yu

Aug 14, 2018
Yup...just checked...approved status....have any idea how much time it takes for it to reach in mail...I am in Hamilton, Ontario...
You could get the delivery time with your Hamilton and Sydney post code through Canada Post official website. Just give it a try.

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks for the reply. Took quite a lot of time when compared to some other here to get the approval.

I landed on June 18. Still waiting for the card. I have no clue how to check the status of the card. I am working through an agent, so someone said I won't be able to see the status of the Card.
Yes it took quite a while, but i was not in any rush to he the card. Actually you can check the status, create a cic account and link the application, or you can call CIC, give them your UCI and they can give you info regarding the application

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You could get the delivery time with your Hamilton and Sydney post code through Canada Post official website. Just give it a try.
correct me if i am wrong but I believe the cards are printed and expedited from ottawa. Those who have received their pr cards, whats the return address on the envelop?

Aug 15, 2018
INDONESIA
Hi, after I linked, I can see the current status is Submitted, but when I am going to the Full Application Status then it is saying Application was approved and I can see the Status updated date and Expiry date, so did my application approve and ready for PR card delivery by mail..

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
h
i got my PR Card in mail yesterday, i called cic yesterday and was informed my card was dispatched on 8th august, thats when my cic account says my PR Document number was generated but my profile still shows submitted and not approved.

Landed - June 16, 2018
approved - 8th August
Received in mail - August 13th
hi, what is the return address on envelop that came with your pr card ?

gc29

Aug 15, 2018
Yes it took quite a while, but i was not in any rush to he the card. Actually you can check the status, create a cic account and link the application, or you can call CIC, give them your UCI and they can give you info regarding the application
I created a new account but it won't let me link the application. Says information is wrong. Thank you so much for your reply though. I'll keep trying. It is close to impossible to reach an agent on IRCC Helpline. Do you have a number I can reach them at?

Mont_Lover

Star Member
May 26, 2018
I created a new account but it won't let me link the application. Says information is wrong. Thank you so much for your reply though. I'll keep trying. It is close to impossible to reach an agent on IRCC Helpline. Do you have a number I can reach them at?
Check if the Place of birth is same as your passport. that's common error happens with everyone.
Helpline is the only source to reach IRCC

Mont_Lover

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Hi, after I linked, I can see the current status is Submitted, but when I am going to the Full Application Status then it is saying Application was approved and I can see the Status updated date and Expiry date, so did my application approve and ready for PR card delivery by mail..

Looks like. The card should have been dispatched same day as approval date in application status

Reactions: natalhutabarat60