+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Thank you. So i raise CSE last week and no email recieved. Do you think i still need time? I am worried they will request new set of photos!
as someone mentioned before, if it's been 5 days and you haven't gotten a reply I would suggest giving them a call.

Shayna22

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
AOR Received.
October 11,2017
Passport Req..
January 11,2018
LANDED..........
16-2-2018
Guys what is the current processing time ? I am leaving for vacation on May 9th. Hopefully I will receive my card before that. Fingers crossed !
Based on previous post in forum a lot of people got their cards in mail within 39-43 days after landing. So I would assume 6weeks based on the group who landed in January. Currently people in first week and second February getting approval based on previous posts

Reactions: thineshbio

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Guys what is the current processing time ? I am leaving for vacation on May 9th. Hopefully I will receive my card before that. Fingers crossed !
Dang! Me too. Leaving on the 7th. Website says 58 days. But I believe most have received their cards in less than 50 days! So by mid April we should have ours.

thineshbio

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Based on previous post in forum a lot of people got their cards in mail within 39-43 days after landing. So I would assume 6weeks based on the group who landed in January. Currently people in first week and second February getting approval based on previous posts
Thanks for this. Appreciate your reply !

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
My Status changed to Approved today i.e. Mar 19th.
My resubmitted photos were delivered on Mar 1st.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shayna22
Mar 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
09-02-2018
Landing Date: Feb 9
Landing Port: Toronto Pearson Airport
Linked with CIC account: Not successful until March 16
Approved: March 19 (only my husband's card has been approved, mine is still in progress)

Reactions: Shayna22

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Hi All, Do we need US Visa to enter US Border before re-enter Canada?
If your question is for landing then no, you do not need a us visa to re-enter Canada via the US

steventran

Dec 21, 2015
If your question is for landing then no, you do not need a us visa to re-enter Canada via the US
Thank you for your response. So we just need to drive to the US Border, then make u turn and come back. Can you please tell me in detail, how to do it?

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Thank you for your response. So we just need to drive to the US Border, then make u turn and come back. Can you please tell me in detail, how to do it?
Hey There,
I just did it myself (with my family) at the 1000 Island Crossing last month. Its a pretty straight forward process - go to the border and drive to the US side, tell them that you're there for landing as as PR in Canada and just flag polling. After that they will send you inside where they will check your docs and give you the white paper with your names on it. Drive back to the Canadian side, give them that piece of paper and tell them you're landing - they will then send you inside to complete the landing formalities. After that - Welcome to Canada !!!

P.S - We had a US VISA and still flag polled. You do not need a US visa to flag pole (in my case for example- my wife didn't have it). After that I cancelled my previous US VISA (as it was a student visa) and then applied for a new B1/B2 visa couple of weeks after landing - it went through easily.

All the best !!! Let me know if you have any questions.