+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks.
Hopefully you should be approved this week. Also note that some people status do not change but they still receive their PR cards. Just keep and eye for it and if you don't get anything by the end of the week you can call IRCC to confirm your status.
Hi,
Landed with wife and kid on 28th Oct at Pearson Airport
PR cards applications linked to myCIC account for all - 4th Nov
Addl docs under review status - 14th or 15th Dec
PR card applications for all three approved - 19th Dec
Approved status updated in myCIC account - 21st Dec

When, do you think, will we be able to receive our PR cards? Address is in Brampton in GTA.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Is there any one left in this thread that who landed on November 1 and their PR card status is not yet approved.I think i am alone.
Good Luck guys who are waiting,
Cheers and Happy New year,
Rabin

romanic

Dec 31, 2013
Is there any one left in this thread that who landed on November 1 and their PR card status is not yet approved.I think i am alone.
Good Luck guys who are waiting,
Cheers and Happy New year,
Rabin
What is your ADR status now? Hope you will have good news in the next year :D

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
What is your ADR status now? Hope you will have good news in the next year :D
The additional documents you have provided is being reviewed since December 16.

hr17

Jun 26, 2017
Landed as PR at the Etobicoke office December 11, application online says complete, when can I generally expect the PR card? I have a vacation planned during June, would I most likely have it before then? Thanks!

giawong

Oct 3, 2017
Hi everyone, I landed at Sarnia on Nov. 12 and I just got an email from CIC saying that they got my application of PR card on Dec. 29. Does anyone have the similar experience? It's so weird. Why they just got my application? I was expecting my PR card coming these two weeks cause it has already been 6 weeks since I landed. But I don't think I can get it now.....

Reactions: Omidahomie

jaamit

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I landed with my wife and kids on 27 Sept. I had to return to my home country after a month as well.
My wife's photo has been rejected and I did send it again.
However, for my kids and I have not received the PR cards. it's more than 90 days now. My cic profile shows PR application submitted only.

Any idea what to do next. I am planning to come back by Jan end. This unexplained delay in PR card is freaking me out.

Thanks

ruldamaan

Dec 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I landed with my wife and kids on 27 Sept. I had to return to my home country after a month as well.
My wife's photo has been rejected and I did send it again.
However, for my kids and I have not received the PR cards. it's more than 90 days now. My cic profile shows PR application submitted only.

Any idea what to do next. I am planning to come back by Jan end. This unexplained delay in PR card is freaking me out.

Thanks
Call CIC there may be chance that CIC would have misplaced your application. I wish you get your cards soon.