App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
How soon were people able to link their application after landing?
I think right away, but i did mine after like 30 days. However cant link my wifes CARD. tried all combinations of information. weird.

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi all,
I landed on oct 24, but did not link my application as i was not aware of the same. Address was provided at the time of landing . does that mean my card won't be sent if I dont link my file. please help me with the information.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi all,
I landed on oct 24, but did not link my application as i was not aware of the same. Address was provided at the time of landing . does that mean my card won't be sent if I dont link my file. please help me with the information.
No worry you would received your card,even if you haven't linked also.But call to cic at 8 am and ask the status of your card.I hope you could get by maximum next week.It is very easy to link if you want please ask here we will help you.
Good Luck

Reactions: SimpleMac

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
I think right away, but i did mine after like 30 days. However cant link my wifes CARD. tried all combinations of information. weird.
It's still early but we might fall under the category of not being able to link it. Does this happen only to those who land at borders?

SelwynRex

Dec 15, 2017
No worry you would received your card,even if you haven't linked also.But call to cic at 8 am and ask the status of your card.I hope you could get by maximum next week.It is very easy to link if you want please ask here we will help you.
Good Luck
Have you used your UCI number and your name details to link existing with your application. Try that. Now your application process may complete. See you can get CIC helpline.

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Have you used your UCI number and your name details to link existing with your application. Try that. Now your application process may complete. See you can get CIC helpline.
thanks for the information. I called CIC again and found there is an issue with photos and i need to send them again :( . Can any one tell me where i can get photos done in brampton so that they meet the specifications.

SelwynRex

Dec 15, 2017
thanks for the information. I called CIC again and found there is an issue with photos and i need to send them again :( . Can any one tell me where i can get photos done in brampton so that they meet the specifications.
I have taken sometime in Toronto- PrintToGo..They do good job..Try and validate with your specification..

PRINT TO GO in Brampton
Address: 7900 Hurontario St #11, Brampton, ON L6Y 0P6
Hours:
Open today · 9a.m.–7p.m.

Reactions: SimpleMac

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
That’s normal,both could see approved by next week and you would received it.The processing time is shorter now because they want to clear before Christmas and new year.
Good luck
Hi,

Today I noticed while logging in to myCIC account that for the additional documents it was mentioned: “Additional documents you provided are being reviewed” for my PR card application. To be honest, I don’t remember what was written earlier in that field. Also there was no notification mail lately on the change of any status to my application. What does that mean? I landed on Oct 28th at the Pearson Airport along with my wife and the kid. Also, how can I ensure they have proper address of mine on records (which I gave to IO at the time of landing)?

Thanks.

SelwynRex

Dec 15, 2017
Guys landed on November 1 and today the additional documents you have provided is being reviewed from we do not need additional documents.Finger crossed.Hope by at the end of next week I could get PR card.
Rabin
Hello Robin, Good luck...I hope your PR card approved .Could you please post your dates here. Thank you!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hello Robin, Good luck...I hope your PR card approved .Could you please post your dates here. Thank you!
Landed date November 1

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi,

Today I noticed while logging in to myCIC account that for the additional documents it was mentioned: “Additional documents you provided are being reviewed” for my PR card application. To be honest, I don’t remember what was written earlier in that field. Also there was no notification mail lately on the change of any status to my application. What does that mean? I landed on Oct 28th at the Pearson Airport along with my wife and the kid. Also, how can I ensure they have proper address of mine on records (which I gave to IO at the time of landing)?

Thanks.
Earlier it was you do not need additional documents in your my cic account.You never get notification when that is changed.Later when application would be approved then you would received email notification.
Rabin

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

GA17

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
ON

Status Update:

Landed Oct 26 at IRCC Inland Office

Linked Application Oct 26 - Status "We do not need additional documents"

Status Changed Dec 13 - "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

Status Changed Dec 18 - "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
My status changed today from "No docs required" to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed". Landed on Nov 1 at YYZ. When I can expect my application to be approved? And does this mean my picture has been approved?
Hi does your application got approved?

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hey everyone! Landed on December 17th at border crossing In BC. CBSA agent advised 60 days but I see many people here getting way before that. Would you say a 45 day wait? Too soon to ask? lol :rolleyes:

ships1986

May 6, 2016
Hello every one

I landed in toronto on 19 may 2017 and I am still waiting for my PR card. I was asked to send my Photo and COPR in October and post that no update. I keep calling CIC but they have no information as to when will I receive my PR card. I have to travel to India in a few days and I dont have my PR card.

Does anybody else wait for that long?
Thanks
Shipra