+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

abygs

Nov 29, 2017
Landed on Oct 9th. There was no update till now. Called IRCC and found out that i need to submit new photos.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
My status changed to "Documents have been uploaded". I have landed on October 19th. Is it a good sign though my family status have not been changed?​

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hi everyone ,
I landed in Vancouver on 2 nd October and I have not received my card or heard back about additional photos . I have even been checking my spam emails and there then a no email . I am currently out of Canada n very worried . It’s been 60 days today . What is the Canadian number I can make a friend call from within Canada to check my status ? Also is there any number I can call in from the us? Do you think there’s a possibility I still might not get the photo request ?

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi everyone ,
I landed in Vancouver on 2 nd October and I have not received my card or heard back about additional photos . I have even been checking my spam emails and there then a no email . I am currently out of Canada n very worried . It’s been 60 days today . What is the Canadian number I can make a friend call from within Canada to check my status ? Also is there any number I can call in from the us? Do you think there’s a possibility I still might not get the photo request ?
Any changes on your online account?What is your online status says?

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hi everyone ,
1888-242-2100. Select the PR option. There would be about a 30 min wait before you get to talk to someone...but then you will need to call and find out as that would be the best way. The officer will be able to tell you since you have already reached the max time.

Did you link your MyCIC account to your PR card application to checked it's progress. If it's approved it will tell you and that way you know soon you should receive your card. Also check what delivery address they have when you call them. Good luck.

Reactions: kalpan

eleen_33328

Oct 19, 2017
Replacement of lost card timeline:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 21, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 29, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 29, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on November 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I sent the needed information November 29, 2017 thru e-mail. How long before they take a look of my file again?

when did u recieve the aor mail?

Chetabhim

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Hi everyone ,
Hi , I would advise calling IRCC on
1888-242-2100 and check status . I landed on 5 oct even linked my application to cic account but status was stuck on additional documents being reviewed since 14-15 days ... No email nothing and I called them in the morning and as expected PHOTO REQUEST.. so will send them now ...

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi , I would advise calling IRCC on
1888-242-2100 and check status . I landed on 5 oct even linked my application to cic account but status was stuck on additional documents being reviewed since 14-15 days ... No email nothing and I called them in the morning and as expected PHOTO REQUEST.. so will send them now ...
Hi Chetabhim,
My status has been changed to "uploaded" y'day. Do you think, I am going to get any photo request? My family status is saying "do not need any documents". What does that mean? All we are landed on same day(19th Oct), I called IRCC this morning and agent said the status is still in progress. Any insight no this?

Thanks,
Kalpan