Passport Req..
11-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2017
LANDED..........
Probably Summer 2017

good_1312

May 24, 2017
Im getting so confused seeing the posts about tracking your PR card. So i called cic as i couldnt link my PR card to my account. They said your first PR card cannot be linked. Where do you see all this information about card being apporved? The additional docs being reviewed and all? Because this is what i see in my cic account without linking the PR card. Any help will be great!
Initial PR card application can be linked in mycic account. You might got confusion while talking to officer. I would suggest please call again to confirm. Many of the applicants fail to link their application due to wrong credentials they enter while linking.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
It's about a week to receive the PR card on the mail post Approval. Did you and all your family members got Approved?
No my dependents still not landed.i am going home to bring them on September 25.

lachy_

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Im getting so confused seeing the posts about tracking your PR card. So i called cic as i couldnt link my PR card to my account. They said your first PR card cannot be linked. Where do you see all this information about card being apporved? The additional docs being reviewed and all? Because this is what i see in my cic account without linking the PR card. Any help will be great!
There must be something wrong with the info you're trying to input while linking your PR card application. And yes, it can be link. Dont get yourself confused.Most applicants here on this thread have their PR card application linked to their MyCIC account. Try using the info on your birth certificate and/or passport when entering your birthplace. Remember to place the special characters and abbreviations as well.

Last edited:

Arun.cbe

May 26, 2017
Hi All, I landed with my family at Calgary on 1-Aug and waiting for the PR card. When trying to check PR card status in CIC, details given comes as incorrect (tried both UCI and Application #).
1) about the place of birth, instead of India it is printed as my birth city in the COPR and am not sure if that is causing any trouble in checking status. Any idea how can I check the status with the above situation.
2) In myCIC account, which i checked after long, i see the Final decision as Approved; check message below for details but I dont see any messages below
3) Review of additional documents - I see the status as "we need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details". Am not sure if this is any recent info or related to a time before COPR as there is no date. Any idea ?

Appreciate if you can provide your expert thoughts. Thanks in advance for your response.

Regards
Arun

Last edited:

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Hi Rocky,

I did my Landing process on April 20 and came to home country on June last week(Before receiving PR card) due to family emergency.

Could you please let me know what are all the supporting documents you have submitted to get the PRTD.

Thanks in Advance.
- COPR stamped (Copy)
- bank statement. I had opened an account the next day i landed in Canada.
- SIN

Last edited:
Reactions: Seedorf_10

Berty3000

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hello,

I've tried linking PR card application to my cic account. Doesn't work. Tried several times, and entered the correct information. Anybody know a number I can call from within canada to track my pr card? I've emailed and they won't discuss pr card applications.

I touched down 9th August and am leaving again on 11th October. Really need my pr card to arrive. Any ideas about time line at the moment?

Thanks

whwidjaja

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hi All, I landed last week. My PR application was submitted through my lawyer's account. Anyone can advise me how to track my PR Card application? Can I link my PR Card application to my personal IRCC account?

Thanks!

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Hello All,

We are a family of 3 landed on 18th May and received a request to submit photos. we sent our photos to PR card processing center and they received on 3rd August. But we have not received our PR card yet. Can someone please let us know how much time they are taking to send PR cards these days ??

Thanks in advance.
Had you sent any photos at the time of ppr?

Ndya90

Nov 9, 2016
Hello all,
I linked my pr card with the profile yesterday. The status says SUBMITTED and in the additional documents tab, it reads- the additional document you provided has been uploaded .
I landed on July 25th.
Any idea by when my Pr card will come?

alstar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2017
There must be something wrong with the info you're trying to input while linking your PR card application. And yes, it can be link. Dont get yourself confused.Most applicants here on this thread have their PR card application linked to their MyCIC account. Try using the info on your birth certificate and/or passport when entering your birthplace. Remember to place the special characters and abbreviations as well.
I tried several times! Its just not taking my details.. tried all combinations.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
I landed yesterday (Sep 16) and was successful in adding my pr card application & my dependents too in mycic today.

Followed post by To550 and was successful. Thanks

To550 said:

1) go to cic online account
2) select option link other application
3) provide UCI number and last name
4) provide full name as indicated on passport
5) search and you shoild