+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

mnb100

Jul 7, 2017
Landed - April 30
PR Card mailed out - Jul 24th (as confirmed by a CIC agent)
How long does the mail delivery take?

mnb100

Jul 7, 2017
Landed - May 17th
PR Card mailed out - Jul 24th (as confirmed by a CIC agent)
Waiting for my card..
I landed landed April 30, but for some reason my card was mailed out just yesterday (July 24). Do you know how long does it take for the mail to be delivered? I live in Montreal.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Ok. So I checked my personalized checklist and nowhere it asks for these documents. I think they pull it up from the numbers we provide for both while making EE profile.

I will anyways try to connect with them and double check.
The consultant that supported our process alerted us to this. They don't include the WES and IELTS in the list, but we have to send because we have to provide documents of everything we claimed points for.

Hopefully you'll be able to send these additional docs.

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed on May 23rd
Today agent said my card was mailed out on July 24th
Patiently waiting for mail delivery

Last edited:
Reactions: JuCW
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
Guys, I linked the PR card applicaition with my CIC account, and it's just updated 2 mins ago showing that a final decision has been made?? even though an IRCC agent told me that my card was already in production last week. So I guess they just actually mailed out the card today.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I linked the PR card applicaition with my CIC account, and it's just updated 2 mins ago showing that a final decision has been made?? even though an IRCC agent told me that my card was already in production last week. So I guess they just actually mailed out the card today.

When you first linked your application, was the 'Application Receive Date' same as your landing? Mine is quite a bit after my landing.

Edit: just saw your post history that it's same as your landing day. It seems like my card might be delayed due to some sloppy work by someone entering my app late... Bummer...

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Called CIC this morning and they told me my PR card is in production. Landed May 27.

Linked the PR Card application to CIC and it says "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details", but when I go back to the main page it says "Submitted" instead of approved. Weird.

Last edited:

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
The consultant that supported our process alerted us to this. They don't include the WES and IELTS in the list, but we have to send because we have to provide documents of everything we claimed points for.

Hopefully you'll be able to send these additional docs.
Got it. Let see.

mnb100

Jul 7, 2017

how did you get these information? I logged in and all what i can see is decision made.

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Card not in production yet. Landed June 5th.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
Called CIC this morning and they told me my PR card is in production. Landed May 27.

Linked the PR Card application to CIC and it says "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details", but when I go back to the main page it says "Submitted" instead of approved. Weird.
Mine is Approved now. Are you able to see the Expiry Date of the PR card in your MyCIC?

how did you get these information? I logged in and all what i can see is decision made.
Could you take a screenshot?

lachy_

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
How soon can we log in to ECAS to check PR card application? I landed June 28 and unable to see the status of PR application.