+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Can someone please post the number to contact and if possible, the prompts to follow... thanks

Anyone landed in April got their card yet?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Can someone please post the number to contact and if possible, the prompts to follow... thanks

Anyone landed in April got their card yet?
I have landed on April 05, and still waiting. As it is 40 days, I haven't contacted CIC yet. After 10 days, will give it a try.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I have landed on April 05, and still waiting. As it is 40 days, I haven't contacted CIC yet. After 10 days, will give it a try.
I landed 2 days earlier than you. It's 43 days today. I may call on Friday which will be 46 days by then

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Without PR card you can't fly in the country correct. Only with a temporary PR travel visa that needs to be applied from the country.

Anyone of you already work in Canada prior to this on work visa and need to travel overseas for work? How do you guys do it without the PR card?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Without PR card you can't fly in the country correct. Only with a temporary PR travel visa that needs to be applied from the country.

Anyone of you already work in Canada prior to this on work visa and need to travel overseas for work? How do you guys do it without the PR card?
Do you have anyone who can mail you your PR card when it arrives?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
I landed 2 days earlier than you. It's 43 days today. I may call on Friday which will be 46 days by then
Please keep us posted with your status

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Do you have anyone who can mail you your PR card when it arrives?
I do already live in Canada and need to fly in and out. The issue is traveling in between when you don't have the PR card because once you do the landing process, your visa's get cancelled. Only way is to come in by land (ie. from US) and not by plane (as you dont have a valid visa anymore). Unless you get a temp PR visa from the country you are traveling from.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I do already live in Canada and need to fly in and out. The issue is traveling in between when you don't have the PR card because once you do the landing process, your visa's get cancelled. Only way is to come in by land (ie. from US) and not by plane (as you dont have a valid visa anymore). Unless you get a temp PR visa from the country you are traveling from.
Yea I get all that. What I was getting at was that while you're away for work (not sure how long for), you can get someone to mail the card over to you so you can fly back in with it, if it arrives while on your first trip out of Canada. But if not, then I guess you'll have to get the temp travel visa or come in by road as you already know. Good luck either ways!

Reactions: adrlim

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Yea I get all that. What I was getting at was that while you're away for work (not sure how long for), you can get someone to mail the card over to you so you can fly back in with it, if it arrives while on your first trip out of Canada. But if not, then I guess you'll have to get the temp travel visa or come in by road as you already know. Good luck either ways!
Yeah thanks buddy. Coz some of the trips are short ones and one is a family trip, so it would be hard to guestimate when the cards will arrive. Anyway will have to see how it goes. Just got back my passports from CIC, so next step is figuring out the landing and PR card process above.

Thanks