+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track Application status

Sep 14, 2017
I was called for medicals and did it 3 weeks ago without getting any confirmation mail, then i tracked my application this evening and found this.

*lVisa application, tracking ID No.*******************– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 14/09/2017
to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

What does it mean?

Reactions: Rajabal

Karamvir

Jan 26, 2017
I was called for medicals and did it 3 weeks ago without getting any confirmation mail, then i tracked my application this evening and found this.

*lVisa application, tracking ID No.*******************– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 14/09/2017
to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

What does it mean?
This mean embassy had taken their decision and shortly they will dispatch your passport,hopefully with visa stamp.Best wishes

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015

What does it mean?
It appears that they have dispatched your Passport and upon receipt you will know the result. By the way, when you applied and from where & online or paper application?

Sep 14, 2017
I
It appears that they have dispatched your Passport and upon receipt you will know the result. By the way, when you applied and from where & online or paper application?
i applied on 27th of July through paper application at the vfs global office Lagos, and was called for medicals August 19th

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Did you receive a UCI number? Or does anyone know if the UCI number is issued, does it mean that the visa is going to be issued?
As per CIC, UCI stands for “unique client identifier.” It is also known as a client identification number (client ID). Moreover, Visa issuance is something else not the UCI.

Reactions: klgirl

Vickyeddy

Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations Solomon. I applied at the same place on the 22nd of June. I just got this message this morning.. I haven't been called for my medicals. 5 months now. Just to receive this. I hope mine ends in praise like yours seriously..

Aug 29, 2018
I have applied canada visa on 21 july 2018. My tracking Id no is 20180721INCDTRV48426 my birthday date is 17 june 1972. Its in canada visa office new delhi. Can you tell me the status of my canda visa process. Thanking you.

kottai

Aug 20, 2018
visa application, tracking xxxxxxx– your processed passport has been dispatched from the canada visa office new delhi, on 19/09/2018 to the canada visa application centre. to know more, please call vac helpline number or visit vac website