+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trace of blood in urine

Nonimiller

May 23, 2022
Hi guys I did my student visa medicals last week but there was traces of blood in my urine so the doctor told me to come back for a re check on the 3rd day and there was still blood there but he said is normal but am worried if I would be refused visa base on the traces of blood in my urine please share your ideas

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys I did my student visa medicals last week but there was traces of blood in my urine so the doctor told me to come back for a re check on the 3rd day and there was still blood there but he said is normal but am worried if I would be refused visa base on the traces of blood in my urine please share your ideas
Please stop multi posting. You have asked the same question 6 times today. People will not respond if you keep doing it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Have blood in your urine is not normal. You could have a UTI or you may be on your period and that is why the sample was contaminated. If you keep on testing positive for blood in your urine IRCC will likely want to try to at least rule out serious potential issues involving the bladder, kidney and other parts of urinary system. You should also want yo find out why you have blood in your urine.

Nonimiller

May 23, 2022
Have blood in your urine is not normal. You could have a UTI or you may be on your period and that is why the sample was contaminated. If you keep on testing positive for blood in your urine IRCC will likely want to try to at least rule out serious potential issues involving the bladder, kidney and other parts of urinary system. You should also want yo find out why you have blood in your urine.
Okay but please during the visa medicals do they conduct serum critinine test or is after you have blood in your urine that they check to see if you have a kidney problem

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Okay but please during the visa medicals do they conduct serum critinine test or is after you have blood in your urine that they check to see if you have a kidney problem
Yes they do creatinine tests during the visit as well. Poor kidney function with high likelihood of dialysis or transplant is something IRCC look for and is one of the top reasons for refusal of any visa/permit/PR.

Nonimiller

May 23, 2022
Yes they do creatinine tests during the visit as well. Poor kidney function with high likelihood of dialysis or transplant is something IRCC look for and is one of the top reasons for refusal of any visa/permit/PR.
Thank you very much I have a good kidney function I think am safe because I asked the doctor if everything was fine and he said yes I shouldn’t worry I will get my study permit