+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR

Wellwisher1304

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello,

If someone applied for PR under TR to PR pathway - Can he/she update their online application with updated documents? Need to update the application with
Medical Certificate
IELTS Results
PCC

Can someone please suggest?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

If someone applied for PR under TR to PR pathway - Can he/she update their online application with updated documents? Need to update the application with
Medical Certificate
IELTS Results
PCC

Main discussions are in the link below. I definitely do not think it's possible to update IELTS results. Whatever you submitted at the time you applied is locked. Why do you need to update your IELTS results?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/page-139#post-9438155

Sam@95

Feb 2, 2020
In TR to PR program can we withdraw our file after getting AOR, do we get full refund of fees?
Thanks
Actually I submit two files so I want to withdraw one file.

Beauty11

Jun 19, 2021
Hello,

Medical Certificate
IELTS Results
PCC

Good day, how long did it takes to receive the IELTS via mail after results was publish online?

How long did it takes for In canada PCC by mail?

Bhushan876

Jun 23, 2021
Hello,

Medical Certificate
IELTS Results
PCC

Actually, ielts need upfront if u did not upload at the time of application then u r not eligible. And pcc and medical u cannot update urself , cic will contact u to upload similar to biometrics.

Dolly kajal

Dec 6, 2021
Hello everyone,
I forgot to mention my husband’s work permit refusal while submitting the forms. Is this gonna be a problem? Is it possible to submit web form before getting the AOR??

prabhsaggu

Nov 19, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I applied under international graduates stream and when I linked my profile with GC key I got request for some documents. I got a request for a police Certification and now I am confused about it because they didn't mentioned do they want Indian PCC or the Canadian one.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2022/01/12

(I come to Canada when I was 19 years old)

This is what they wrote in that letter. It will be appreciated if anyone can help me.
Thanks

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello Everyone,
I applied under international graduates stream and when I linked my profile with GC key I got request for some documents. I got a request for a police Certification and now I am confused about it because they didn't mentioned do they want Indian PCC or the Canadian one.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2022/01/12

(I come to Canada when I was 19 years old)

This is what they wrote in that letter. It will be appreciated if anyone can help me.
Thanks
They have cleared said that you need to get eth PCC from countries where you stayed more than 6 months after the age of 18. They cannot be more clear.

Reactions: dankboi

varun29

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have applied in Essential Workers in TR to PR on May 30, 2021.My PCC issuance date is 23 July 2021 which I believe will expire in 6 months (ie. 23 Jan 2021). I’ve no update for my application yet. Will I need new PCC for my application if it runs after 23 Jan ?

Thanks in advance