+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tr to PR pathway

Sam2829

May 18, 2021
Can i withdraw my tr to pr pathway application? If so how can i do it and will i get the full refund?

MooseTapeSeason

Star Member
May 19, 2021
You cannot withdraw your application until you get Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) number from IRCC in email.
TR to PR guide says “Do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of one of the 6 streams as your application will be refused and your processing fees will not be returned.” You can only get Right to Permanent Residence and Biometric fee refund if your application is refused. 500$ processing fee will not be returned.

Sam2829

May 18, 2021
You cannot withdraw your application until you get Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) number from IRCC in email.
TR to PR guide says “Do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of one of the 6 streams as your application will be refused and your processing fees will not be returned.” You can only get Right to Permanent Residence and Biometric fee refund if your application is refused. 500$ processing fee will not be returned.
I didn’t realize that in the express entry process they will just count the number of months (1 year job experience ) not the date to date. So my express entry application was accepted and i got an invite after applying for tr to pr pathway. I heard that the tr to pr pathway process time would be longer than the express entry. So is there a way for me to with draw my tr to pr application? Also im currently on my work visa and my ielts both would be expired in 4months.

MooseTapeSeason

Star Member
May 19, 2021
As I said you can withdraw file if you get AOR from TR to PR pathway. Since you already have an invite you can continue with two applications as long as you withdraw second application once either one is approved or once you get AOR from public policy.

Harshp86

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
My pcc application has been returned so in that case can i make a new application for my pcc and send it back again . Will it be a problem for tr to pr pathway ?

Singhrs

May 24, 2021
Hello Guys
I have a question. I am meeting all the requirements for essential worker but have some confusion. First me and my wife are separated and our divorce will be finalized by end of July and it’s been 11 months we are separated. When I select my marital status as separated it still ask me all her information and required docs including medical, passport, BG declaration, work permit, family info etc and I do not have any. I have a letter form lawyer states that we are separated. Will a letter of explanation work. As if I select divorce that could be a misrepresentation.
Second it ask me if I have a dependent child. If I says yes it asks me her details including passport, medical photo, but she is already a Canadian and I do not have her passport. But a birth certificate.
should I select NO for dependent child ( already mentioned in additional family form) or a letter of explanation

thanks in advance

Hbrar

Jun 29, 2021
Edit: You can formally request for payment refund indirectly withdrawing your profile or you can try submitting webform
Hi. I already requested refund due to some mistakes. And received it on the same day. Is immigration going to refuse my application or they will ask for fee?